Mcghee Out?

postiejim

Knèe jerk to 7 - 0, 6 - 0, and 7 - 2? Where does this level of delusion come from?

McCall, with a better side and larger budget than McGhee, had 6-0, 5-0 losses against Rangers, in fact his aggregate against them was 23-3 (if you include losing to their new incarnation in the 3rd division). Chuck in a 5-0 against Celtic, 5-1 against Dundee United plus 6 different 4-0 losses and he was allowed to stick around.

So settle down.

McCall, with a better side and larger budget than McGhee, had 6-0, 5-0 losses against Rangers, in fact his aggregate against them was 23-3 (if you include losing to their new incarnation in the 3rd division). Chuck in a 5-0 against Celtic, 5-1 against Dundee United plus 6 different 4-0 losses and he was allowed to stick around.

So settle down.

Oh be quiet.

We are talking about sixes and sevens against Hearts and Aberdeen, never mind Celtic.

Enough with the apologist crap.

What are you, stupid?

Reports from within the club that we received no fee.

A simple statement from Burrows would confirm.

NONE forthcoming.

Why?

What do we need a statement for?

Are the club expected to release statements to shoot down ramblings or innuendo on Internet forums?

If you've got something to say, say it.

It was mentioned for the first time in 12 years we had money in the bank at this stage of the season and are in a healthy state of mind.

So we obviously have some money at the club from doing things properly.

Not only that, but assuming we stay up, there is a significant bump in income expected next season.

Oh be quiet.

We are talking about sixes and sevens against Hearts and Aberdeen, never mind Celtic.

Enough with the apologist crap.

I have to say, I do find your work very entertaining. You have the whole thick as pig shit, purple nosed, green bottle in brown paper bag carrying ranty man caricature off to a tea.

• Like 1

After that 1st half performance unless I see a massive change in attitude then I'm pretty much firmly in this camp now.

Players need to show a reaction in the first 5mins or Il be leaving

You don't give up time with your family/friends to watch absolute shit like that. Everyone has bad days but we haven't bothered our arse at each goal. No one seems particularly bothered