Mcghee Out?

postiejim

I'm not sure what him leaving now will achieve, but I'm not keen on him renewing at the end of the season, so don't care if he goes now. If he does, I can only see a caretaker replacement from within such as Robinson or craigan, partly due to cash but mainly because it's too late to embed new ideas.

What? You are happy to have him see out his contract and we get relegated? IMHO we will at least stop leaking fucking atrocious goals. That would be a start.

The funny thing about looking at St. Johnstone, considering some of the recent criticism of McGhee, is that Tommy Wright is probably the most defensive minded manager in the league. St. Johnstone don't play attacking, flair football, they churn out results.

Agree but they compete. They have avoided relegation threats and have been in Europe for last 4 seasons. Not too shabby for a defensive team, I would take that.

If he goes then it's a stick on Robinson and Craigan get it till the end of the season.

Anyone know anywhere offering odds on next spl manager to be sacked?

By the way they are expecting a 6 game ban for his Pittodrie outburst. Board none too happy with his conduct apparently

Well I have never said a bad word against McGhee all season but it's time to go players are not playing for him and u can't get rid of them so he has to go. Samson was only experienced player in back 5 today and he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery yet starts every week. We have dodgy back 4 and he puts 5 midfielders/strikers on bench he has totally lost it .Players are to blame for results but obviously not interested so we need a change of manager because if they carry on not playing for current manager we are going down . Who makes this decision though as Flow will certainly not so do we ask all well society members as we're now owners of club but don't expect that to happen either .Not looking good for club and I just hope McGhee grows a pair and does the right thing and resign as he's lost the dressing room so needs to go .We are a better team than currently showing and something has to change or we're going down .

mcghee shouldnt have a choice in this,the board need to take matters into there own hands and remove him before the weekends out,we badly need something to change because as things stand it looks like we have no chance of turning this around.

If he goes then it's a stick on Robinson and Craigan get it till the end of the season.

By the way they are expecting a 6 game ban for his Pittodrie outburst. Board none too happy with his conduct apparently

One thing is abundantly clear. If McGhee is to go, we'll need to sack him. His ego won't allow him to quit...

No market for next manager to go, but switch the drop downs and you will see the outright markets available

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football/scottish/premiership/to-finish-bottom

In freefall, and stuck with an inexperienced and fragile (to say the least) centre half pairing for at least the next 6 weeks . Really fearing the worst after today.

Arrived at the ground this afternoon optimistic of taking 3pts and moving a little further clear of the bottom two.

As it was, we put in the most alarming performance imaginable against what was in reality a very average Dundee team , and the other results inevitably went against us too.

McGhee is completely culpable in us being the shambles that we currently are.

Sticking blindly by the worst keeper in the league, trying to pass Joe Chalmers off as a professional footballer, seriously questionable recruitment , and that's before we even consider the baffling line-ups , formations , and avoid defeat rather than play to win attitude.

Do the right thing Mark, and fuck off now.

....Players are to blame for results but obviously not interested so we need a change of manager because if they carry on not playing for current manager we are going down . Who makes this decision though as Flow will certainly not so do we ask all well society members as we're now owners of club but don't expect that to happen either .Not looking good for club and I just hope McGhee grows a pair and does the right thing and resign as he's lost the dressing room so needs to go .We are a better team than currently showing and something has to change or we're going down .

If that's the case I hope the next manager boots a couple of those prima donnas up the arse as I'm fed up players downing tools when it suits them.

I do think McGhee needs to go tho.

mcghee shouldnt have a choice in this,the board need to take matters into there own hands and remove him before the weekends out,we badly need something to change because as things stand it looks like we have no chance of turning this around.

This. 100%.

I have called out the perceived pant wetting our supporters are prone to from time to time when calls for him to be sacked were made in November.

Time is up now, firmly in McGhee out. The past month has been utterly shambolic and he must go.

However, the people calling the shots simple do not have the stones for me and he is too stubborn and arrogant to resign.

I'd go as far as to say that if the people with the power to remove him immediately don't act, then as a "fan-owned" club, thete positions should also be under threat.

Would be amazed if McGhee returns from Brighton next week.

Other positions at the club should also be under the scrutiny. We reportedly have a model where a chief scout identifies the players and Burrows sorts out the deals. The quality on the park would suggest neither have done a particularly good job in the last year.

• Like 2

His interview after game proves he dosnt give a shit starts by saying tait Heneghan and hammell were out sorry Mark but I'm sure Heneghan was playing and finishes by saying will be same defence next week sorry but McGuire and Ferguson from under 20s must be better than what's on display currently to lose 5 goals in 45 minutes and then to say will go with same next week shows he has totally lost it .

In freefall, and stuck with an inexperienced and fragile (to say the least) centre half pairing for at least the next 6 weeks . Really fearing the worst after today.

Arrived at the ground this afternoon optimistic of taking 3pts and moving a little further clear of the bottom two.

As it was, we put in the most alarming performance imaginable against what was in reality a very average Dundee team , and the other results inevitably went against us too.

McGhee is completely culpable in us being the shambles that we currently are.

Sticking blindly by the worst keeper in the league, trying to pass Joe Chalmers off as a professional footballer, seriously questionable recruitment , and that's before we even consider the baffling line-ups , formations , and avoid defeat rather than play to win attitude.

Do the right thing Mark, and fuck off now.

I'd agree with that whilst adding that not only have all his signings being at best squad players, the January transfer window has seen us go backwards. Samson is still undroppable, Jules looks howling (and st best certainly no better than Laing or Kennedy) and Frear?!!?! Did he win a competition to become a footballer?

We needed our January signings to hit the ground running. We're experiencing the very opposite. Meanwhile our peers who signed Ojamaa, Sammon and McKay and are reaping the benefits already.

If McGhee isn't sacked by the end of the weekend then it casts serious doubts over the ability of our board to lead also.