Mcghee Out?

postiejim

Wonder how many goals it will take in order for Les to get on the phone tonight. He's survived 6 and 7 so far.

You have to wonder how effective McGhee and McFadden have been on the training ground this season. We've rarely looked well drilled and judging by the radio commentary tonight, the players have chucked it.

• Like 2

Wonder how many goals it will take in order for Les to get on the phone tonight. He's survived 6 and 7 so far.

You have to wonder how effective McGhee and McFadden have been on the training ground this season. We've rarely looked well drilled and judging by the radio commentary tonight, the players have chucked it.

Unsackable, in my opinion. He'll need to resign to leave. Which I don't think his ego will allow...

Against the teams round about us ,Kilmarnock at 6th tae Inverness at 12th our results 2 be honest are no better or worse than any of them.

That's the games that will count at the end of the season, if we can keep in there we have a fighting chance.

I agree but it is the absolute humping we are getting tonight that can damage confidence and another one on Saturday will be bad for morale. Difficult to just shrug these off.

Against the teams round about us ,Kilmarnock at 6th tae Inverness at 12th our results 2 be honest are no better or worse than any of them.

That's the games that will count at the end of the season, if we can keep in there we have a fighting chance.

You are looking through rose tinted specs only two teams worse than our pitiful lot Accies and ICT and we all know how bad we are in head to head with them most of the time. Play off spot at best under McGhee and he'll have us going into that more worried about the opposition.

I remember getting back to the car from Fir Park the day Celtic humped Aberdeen 9-0 just in time to hear McGhee on the radio (OK, fair do's, it was brave of him to even come out for an interview). When he was asked what went wrong he said "Look, I know how to manage a football team. Look me up on Wikipedia". Fuckin' tosspot. Get him to fuck. Can't understand why we took the cunt back in the first place. he did the same last time round. Re energised a failing squad one season, shaped it in his image in the second season and made it a shambles. Prick.