Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Heart Of Midlothian Sat 4 Feb 12:15

Yabba's Turd

Have Hearts results/performances not been great recently? Or did I imagine that?

I'd like to think we can take something from this.

If he's signed and fit(ish), I'd start Pearo in a midfield that looked like this....

Pearo Lucas McHugh Cadden

Have Hearts results/performances not been great recently? Or did I imagine that?

I'd like to think we can take something from this.

If he's signed and fit(ish), I'd start Pearo in a midfield that looked like this....

Pearo Lucas McHugh Cadden

Hearts have 1 win in their last 7 games (4-0 vs Killie) and haven't won away since they beat us 3-1 at Fir Park on 30th September (7 away games) although they've had a fair few away draws.

I agree, that's the midfield I'd go with. Looks strong on paper.

Hearts will be a bit of an unknown bringing in so many players in January but given their recent form and sticky start for Cathro there's no reason we shouldn't be looking to go and take points from this match.

Mcdonald missing will be a blow, and the emphasis will need to be on Cadden, Lucas and hopefully Pearson to link the midfield and attack. Bowman to start alongside Moult perhaps?

Hearts have signed a load of new players.

Lennard Sowah, Aaron Hughes, Malaury Martin, Andraz Struna, Dylan Bikey, Mohamed Cholay, Esmael Goncalves, Anastasios Avlontis, Alexandros Tziolis

9 new signings plus a manager who seems to be under major pressure already. Also from the last time we played them at Fir Park Souttar and Paterson are out, Watt has left, Djoum is at the African nations and Rherras may or may not be back.

With Moult and McDonald up top we should be able to get at them. If Rangers beat them tonight they'll need the win more than we do.

Just make them watch the video of this game,12 years ago today thats all the incentive they need, happy days.

@spfl: ⚽ | #OnThisDay 12 years ago @MotherwellFC beat @JamTarts 3-2 (AET) in the League Cup semi, Marc Fitzpatrick with the 120th minute winner! https://twitter.com/spfl/status/826749636534759425/photo/1

Though if we throw away a 2-0 lead with 5 minutes left of the 90 this time, everyone will probably be a bit upset...

Wonder if Magee would consider bringing in Jules at left back on Saturday as Hearts scored 14 headers this season most in league as would give us more height in dead ball situations . Hammell played well last night but all games are different and Hearts are a big physical team .

Thinking similar while watching Hearts here. If Jules impresses in training, I wouldn't be surprised to see us go with a back 3.

The Hearts fans are besmirching Craggs live on TV.

Hopefully we can avenge him this Saturday.

Given his absolute melt down at a laptop manager who'd never been one of the lads getting a top job,he might just deserve it.