Mfc Podcast - 'off-Air 2' - 10 Names Confirmed

AndyRoss

he MFC Podcast team are today delighted to announce the first 10 interview for our forthcoming charity publication ‘Off-Air 2’.

In the next few days further names from the current Motherwell side as well as both players and managers from the past will be announced to complete the line-up.

The first 10 names are as follows:

• Dougie Arnott
  • Alan Burrows

• Stacey Cook

• Sieb Dijkstra

• Stevie Hammell

• Brian Martin

• Steven McGarry

• Alex McLeish

• Jim Paterson

• Bobby Watson

‘Off-Air 2’ is now available for pre-order and will be released March 31st. You can pre-order HERE

We won't be able to get a further print-run done, so after the first 250 sell through there will be no more copies printed.

Like the previous edition, all orders placed before March 1st will have their name printed on the back-cover.

All orders placed in the first week will go into the draw to win a signed Motherwell shirt.

The final four signed copies of the first edition are also available on the site.

Done.

Last one was a very decent read and still bitter that I got to my pre-order just a touch to late to have my name on the cover that I'm wasting no time second time around!

Great stuff - If you email info@mfc1886.com if you want a different name on the back from the one you ordered with.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Could make this more interesting is Eck gets the job at Ibrox, he didn't mention that in his interview last week.....

We'll be really pushing the book in the next few weeks, have got a bit of a way to make our costs and then obviously the goal is to make a good total again.

We've been able to add Mark McGhee, Ian Baraclough, Stuart McCall and Martyn Corrigan to our interview list.

Copies available here.....http://www.mfc1886.com/product/pre-order-mfc-podcast-off-air-2/

• 2 weeks later...

All orders before 9pm today will be entered into a draw to win a signed Chris Cadden and Louis Moult print -

http://www.mfc1886.com/product/pre-order-mfc-podcast-off-air-2/

We've also got a signed canvas of the first-team squad photo to help boost funds for the project - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/201828211085?

• 3 weeks later...

'Off-Air 2' Launch Night - Free entry with a copy of the book.

The same day (Friday 31st March) that the books come off the printers, we’ll be hosting a launch evening in the Centenary Suite at Fir Park.

Included in the night will be a signing with a number of the MFC players past and present featured in both ‘Off-Air’ and ‘Off-Air 2’, a football quiz and a prize raffle/auction featuring a huge amount of unique MFC memorabilia.

Entry to the event is FREE for all who have pre-ordered and the night begins at 7pm – there is no age-limit on the event, so kids are more than welcome.

Pre-Order ‘Off-Air 2’ - http://www.mfc1886.com/product/pre-order-mfc-podcast-off-air-2/

Our launch night is tomorrow night at 7pm, free entry at the Centenary Suite.

Our Q&A and signing panel is - Martyn Corrigan, Niamh Johnston, Brian Martin and Louis Moult - please note Louis will only be present during the first hour of the event - so get there sharp if you want to catch him.

We've also opened up the raffle like the previous launch night for those who can't attend - http://www.mfc1886.com/product/mfc-podcast-off-air-2-launch-raffle-tickets/

And finally have an extremely rare MFC whisky bottle, with the club logo engraved on the front and the 1991 team on the back on our eBay page - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201873364004

As far as we're aware this is one of the two of these that exist, the other one will be auctioned at the launch tomorrow.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Cheers

Sadly due to licensing laws, we couldn't auction our MFC Highland Park bottle on EBay. There will be an auction at our launch night tomorrow, but for those not able to attend we have a solution of sorts - a silent auction.

Submit your highest bid by 6pm tomorrow night to - info@mfc1886.com - we'll contact the winner shortly afterwards.

All proceeds from the bottle will be donated to Imogen's Dream Charity, the charity in which the podcast's 'Off-Air' is a proud supporter.

• Like 1

The new podcast booklet is excellent! Only quickly looked at it big particularly enjoyed the Stuart McCall interview and his thoughts on Motherwell. Still have a soft spot for him.

The q & a was enjoyable and all panel members have a good sense of humour.

Fair play to all involved for putting together both the booklet and organising last night.

Pity it wasn't been better attended but such is life and attendances at Fir Park are down across the board....,,

• Like 3

Thank you to everyone who came along last night, supported, contributed and generally encouraged in the making of 'Off-Air 2'.

We've raised £1089 so far with sales of the book still ongoing. Thank you!!

I've got emails to reply to and messages to respond to, please be assured I'm not ignoring anybody its just been a really busy week and for the next day or two I'm going to enjoy myself.

All orders of the book will be distributed at the start of the week in the post and round the houses locally in the car.

Cheers!!