Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Just watched the highlights and it looked as bad as the score line suggests it was, we were feckin awful, not sure we could have done a lot for their 4th christies finish was top class, and i am not convinced the 5th was a pen minimal contact at best. But the other 5 goals oh dear what a feckin shambles defence wise, the only happy moment i took from watching was the comedy gold moment supplied by Lasley, our resident geriatric midfielder...WTF was he trying to do there :O

We have to hobble through with our dross defence for the rest off this season. I stated a while ago I won't be back till McGoo gets punted. We're a laughing stock our full back 4 and keeper are shite. Lasley is finished and we have to ask the sfa how to TACKLE. Feck off McGee.We better hope the likes of Moult, Pearson and Mcdonald stay fit or we are Fecked.

Just watched the highlights, painful as they were. I'd echo the view of others that our defending was appalling. Aberdeen were afforded too much space and we suffered from lack of fight. Only Christie's goal and the penalty were unavoidable; the latter because it was never a penalty, but in the context of a 7-2 hammering thats splitting hairs.

There just seems to be something missing at the club as even our talisman King Louis seems to have lost a spark.

Moult clearly loves scoring goals. If you are suddenly playing in a team who sets out to be defensive week after week then its going to get you down after a while.

Once we get our Celtic tanking out the way hopefully McGhee can open up a bit and use our attacking resources.....

Just watched the highlights, painful as they were. I'd echo the view of others that our defending was appalling. Aberdeen were afforded too much space and we suffered from lack of fight. Only Christie's goal and the penalty were unavoidable; the latter because it was never a penalty, but in the context of a 7-2 hammering thats splitting hairs.

You're right it was never a penalty! Terrible decision.

Eeesh.

Just watched the goals.So much wrong throuhgout the team

Goal 1 - Defending appaling. Ball watching. Hammell loses a header, McManus gets in the way of the ball but should be closer and clearing it. Tait, and to a lesser extent Cadden, however are not even paying attention and just let the Aberdeen player run freely into space and score.

Goal 2 - Moult seems to go with the man running to the centre of the goal (as no one else has tracked him) leaving him out of place to make a defending header against Considine.

Goal 3 - Holy shit that's murder. Hammell couldn't do much to be fair. Lasley completely fucks it and miskicks it.

Goal 4 - To be fair, that's a sublime finish. Although we were caught on the hop a bit and should have been closer to the players at the edge of the box.

Goals 5 - Frear tries to kick it and does not see Logan coming and connects with the player. Seen them given plenty.

Goal 6 - Front post marker. Tait should be getting that but either way McManus should be stronger and not letting Rooney bully him.

Goal 7 - Pearson loses it. We are then out paced and outnumbered on the break with Tait nowhere to be seen

Bowman's goal - good cross, another assist, by Tait. Good finish

Pearson's goal - good finish in the space he had.

Tait and McManus should be getting their arse toed these next couple of days in particular.

Another piss poor performance and yet another disgusting capitulation. Just switch off the lights, shut the gates and sell the seats to Bradford City, then everyone at FP go try find something they are good at - coz it aint running a football Club.

Going down and deservedly so.

From what I can gather he hardly touched the ball.

We really need this guy to be good. And now! Otherwise the January window has seen us, Pearo aside, merely strengthen our bench, whilst our peers have, on paper anyway, brought in players who can contribute straight away.

Time will tell but wasn't McGhee meant to be struggling on to get to January, rest up the niggling injuries, reinforce and then apparently we see the real Motherwell?

In fairness, we have 3 points more than I thought we would have post break so far.....

Another piss poor performance and yet another disgusting capitulation. Just switch off the lights, shut the gates and sell the seats to Bradford City, then everyone at FP go try find something they are good at - coz it aint running a football Club.

Going down and deservedly so.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine.

• Like 2