Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 4 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I actually though Frear struggled to get into the game but you can't argue with his deliveries from the set pieces.

He had a tough 45 minutes by being asked to play so deep which I don't think is his normal game. He was more or less a left back for the last 20. He rarely saw the ball in their half however the rare times he did, he looked like he was willing to have a go at them. You are right about his deliveries though - looked pretty consistent. Hopefully he gets more game time and we can see what he's really got to offer.

Thought as much.

And what's your point? I was at games in February and I'll be back end March for the run in. Just like anyone else I can see highlights and stream full games overseas.

Oh, and I pay my sub to The Well Society. Are you getting to be that petty wee internet stalker we all read about? Cannae wait to see a post from me so you can try to score a pitiful point to make your pitiful wee life feel better?

Just askin'

And what's your point? I was at games in February and I'll be back end March for the run in. Just like anyone else I can see highlights and stream full games overseas.

Oh, and I pay my sub to The Well Society. Are you getting to be that petty wee internet stalker we all read about? Cannae wait to see a post from me so you can try to score a pitiful point to make your pitiful wee life feel better?

Just askin'

Haha. You're too easy man.

Haha. You're too easy man.

Oh sorry, didn't know you were up for a troll war. And in my defence I was in a bad mood as I crashed my motorcycle drunk twice on Saturday night.

Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, good to see Bowman come on to a game. Are you happy about that too, Superward?

And try to resist derailing the thread again.

Thought we started well, however Killie completely bossed the majority of the first half. Sammon was giving Tait a bit of a roasting and their winger Jones was a threat for most of the match. Boyd could easily have had a hat trick in the first half as he rattled the bar and also missed a couple of free headers. There was very little to be positive about in the opening 45.

Really positive to see that Robinson made the changes at half time, which were brave, however he didn't really have much to lose. We were far better in the second half and were the better side for large spells. Once we went 2-1 up, Killie did up the tempo a bit but we weather the storm without too much difficulty. At the game, I didn't think it was a penalty at the end, but reckon the referee for it spot on after seeing the highlights. The unsporting behaviour from our players before the penalty was taken was great! Well worth picking up the bookings.

Thought McHugh was superb, along with Bowman when he came on. I am not convinced with Frear, but his delivery from set plays could be an excellent weapon.

For the few who are wetting their knickers about Boyd. He gestured to the 'Well fans as he was getting pelters. Fair play to him for giving a bit back. Find it hilarious that people would get upset with that.