Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 4 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Ross County 4-1 win at Fir Park. Since then we've played 16 & he's started 3 games (Dundee at Dens, Killie at Fir Park and Hearts at Fir Park playing as a 2nd striker).

Edit:

Of his sub appearances since;

he's been on the park for less than 15 mins in 3 (2 of which were less than 5 mins), he's had more than 20 mins in 4 and been an unused sub 5 times, not in the squad once.

I thought he was decent when he came on in the Celtic 3-4 game as well.

Do my eyes deceive me or does it look like Jules is at left mid?!?!?!

Edit: actually he could be at centre half (which is even worse!) with Pearo at left mid. Either way I'm astonished that Jules features at all.

Clearly Chalmers, and not Jules, is being held culpable for last week. Like you, I'd still be surprised if he's playing alongside Heneghan in a 442. Maybe playing three centre backs with McHugh?

Was going to go today but can't now unfortunately. Before the Dundee game I predicted we would lose that to increase the pressure (just didn't expect us to do it so dramatically) and then beat Killie. Less confident now but hopefully we can dig it out.