Boycott ?

gilmour

Following the home collapse against Dundee we saw paitience with Mark MCGee becoming more strained. Heavy defeats and a lack of positives has led a large portion of the support to finally have enough. Saturday saw a new turn in protests outside the front door, no matter the size they had not happened until then.

Is it now time to boycott games ? as this team quite frankly has a neck to pick up any wage.

It's hard enough to get fans going nowadays, a boycott would surely only hurt the club further and make it even more difficult to get players of the standard we expect in future. Players (and other staff) get paid regardless and it would just create more strain on an already tight budget.

• Like 1

It's hard enough to get fans going nowadays, a boycott would surely only hurt the club further and make it even more difficult to get players of the standard we expect in future. Players (and other staff) get paid regardless and it would just create more strain on an already tight budget.

Could it prove the tipping point ?

It was years since I left a game early until left at 6-0 at aberdeen the other week. Don't think I could deliberately boycott a game, not just yet. As much as change could be the answer for me personally I don't think the current situation warrants a boycott.

You missed the best bits

That summed it up!

I mind hundreds of folk leaving early sitting around me 6-2 down v Hibs and I was shaking my head given it was last home game of season (pitch invasion?) etc thinking look at these fannies. So the 2(3) goals I missed that night is there karma.

The seventh was a killer, a little bit of spirit shown to pull back 2 then a loose pass and no challenge for 60 yards to wrap the game up, then 2 hours down the road in the dark.

I was thinking more of what they do down south. McGee won't go even if ther was 50k protesting. The only way this club will act is if they fear loosing money. No personally I don't like a boycott as we can't afford it but a mass walk out would show how upset the fans are and force a reaction.