S Robinson Motherwell Manager

CoF

Far too big a risk to appoint a Valakari type with, what, 12 games of the season to go and we're deep in the shit? It'd even be an almighty leap of faith to bring him in during the summer, if we stay up. Not for me.

I'm pretty certain Alan Stubbs will get plenty of ringing endorsements, particularly from Burrows' mentor at Hibs. Was Stubbs not on our shortlist when we appointed McCall?

• Like 3

Are you possibly too young to remember Billy Davies previous spell with us? Spent a fortune, got nowhere and is seemingly a very difficult man to like...unless your name is Tommy Sheridan.

Jim Duffy, holds a certain amount of appeal in the short-term, but I'm not sure about his longevity.

Aye I was a bit young tbf but he was in his 30s at that time, he's since went on to manage some big clubs in England and do pretty well. He would be coming back with loads of experience and knowledge. I have found him likeable any time I have seen him, seems a determined character.

Its only a matter of time now until McGhee is no longer the manager of Motherwell, he hasn't a hope in hell of recovering from this, he might go this week, he might go before the split or he might see his time out but one thing is certain, he wont be here next season.

Who replaces him? I'm fucked if I know, but some of the shouts so far have been wild in my opinion...

Billy Davies...a total cunt of a guy by all accounts, who no doubt sees us beneath him and would probably laugh at what we would offer, he didnt do particularly well with us when we were chucking money about left, right and centre, so I'd hate to see him attempt it with fuck all money

Terry Butcher...he was the right man at the right time, when we went into Admin, he helped galvanise the Club but ultimately we were only saved from relegation by non-footballing matters. His record since then is catastrophic

Alex McLeish...this is a right belter, firstly because the ginger cunt is a millionaire that would definitely see the job as beneath him, and secondly that the ginger cunt made the biggest arse of the Motherwell management job of anyone before, or since, spunking literally millions of pounds on shite and breaking up a team that was genuinely one of the best in the country.

Simo Valakari...would we want this guy as our gaffer if he hadn't played a season or 2 for us 20years ago? I highly doubt it, he has a decent record in the Finnish league, but not as good a one as Harri Kampmann had. The Finnish league? Come on tae fuck...

Stephen Craigan and Keith Lasley...someone explain to me how managing a glorified boys club, readies you for a crack at keeping a senior team in the premier league? Also, from what I've heard, Craigan earns circa £100k per annum from BT Sport for his 'intellectual match day thoughts', it might be shite and I hope it is because thats an obscene amount of money for BT to pay to subject his drivel on their viewers but if it is the case, who could see him walking away from that type of cash?

Steve Robinson...sacked by Oldham after a few months in the gig, as they hurtled towards relegation

Craig Brown...for by hes about 90, what makes the old fucker so special that he doesn't garner the same vitriol as McGhee does for fucking off to Aberdeen in almost identical circumstances?

Jackie McNamara...yes, I have seen this balloons name mentioned on one of the Well Fans Facebook Pages...Jackie McNamara, JACKIE MCNAMARA

If the Board do decide to listen to, what is now, the vast majority of the fans and empty McGhee, I hope to fuck they don't listen to their advise on potential management options

Absolutely bang on!!!!

An alcoholic bigot. What could possibly go wrong...

A funking proper 100% footballer we wouldnt be in this shite if we had a couple like him in midfeild or can u not remember him play.? Put out the game by a dirty Hibs team .

The club have a difficult decision to make now:

- Keep the interim team in charge until season end

- Bring in a short term interim manager, who you would expect to be a trusted/experienced type manager. Then decide in the summer.

- Bring in the permanent replacement, difficult possibly at this time of year to get who you really want perhaps.

I'd imagine it will be a case of, interim team in charge and see how they do at the weekend, whilst sounding out, inviting applications in the mean time. If the interim teams start to get results you have some breathing space. If they don't you really have to try and stabilise things ASAP.

One thing for sure though - Robinson, Faddy and Craigan have a tough 4 games coming up against Killie (A), Aberdeen (A), St Johnstone (H) and Rangers (A).