Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Sat 11 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

What's the odds on us winning on Saturday?

Straight win odds and 1-3

Can't access Ladbrokes cos they are banned in the country I'm in

A switched on computer geek like yourself surely uses VPNs? That's how I use my betting accounts and watch TV apps etc... Betting is also illegal in the Country I'm in, but I'm putting a coupon on just now.

• Like 5

Real defensive worries by the sounds of it. Often with press conferences one or two players carrying a knock make it but we potentially aren't far away from a back 2 of Ferguson and Chalmers.

Meanwhile our two fullbacks are struggling for fitness and the first choice replacement, McMillan, got brought down a notch or two by Craigan midweek.

For me we could do with Luke Watt stepping up.

Emergency loan route an option?

I mind we picked up a veteran Rob Newman in the 90s and sure he done us a good turn.

Luke Watt's out on loan and was, last I heard, injured.

Emergency loans are only available to sides below Premiership level.

If we were absolutely desperate I suppose we could look at the free agent market.

I guess we'll see what Robinson thinks of some of the youth/fringe players now! At the moment the only definite absence is tait, and I assume Hammel will play since Robinson didn't mention him. Was McMillan not right back when we got horsed up there last time?

Will he push the injured guys to try and play? Or does he think McGuire or Ferguson can do a job? Does he stick Campbell at right back, for him to perform well and get the Hateley treatment? Does he shoe horn Hammel or chalmers at RB? Stick clay there?

Plenty of questions, including how long will I be able to last with the mixlr commentary, but I think the result is pretty much guaranteed now.

Craig Reid is a free agent according to the link below. He's shite, but just fire him on with hammell, lasley and faddy and see how many times we can foul their goalie.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=190&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

Luke Watt's out on loan and was, last I heard, injured.

Emergency loans are only available to sides below Premiership level.

If we were absolutely desperate I suppose we could look at the free agent market.

Has the rule been changed? We got Twardzik on a months emergency loan before.

Have we actually managed any continuity this season in regards to team selection.

From what I've seen of McMillan, he's either not good enough or just not ready for this level.

I'd be surprised if we start this game with all three of McHugh, Jules and Heneghan in the stand, I'd expect 1 or 2 to be able to play through their knocks...

...if they can't though, I don't see what other option we have than to go with McGuire and Ferguson, and lets be honest given the goals we have lost recently with Heneghan and Jules at the back, it might not be a bad thing to see what the kids have to offer.

My worry is if we use Heneghan, McHugh, or Jules while carrying injuries do we risk exacerbating the problem and ruling them out for a longer period, also I view next week at home to St Johnstone as a far more winnable game than tomorrow so in that case wouldn't it be better to not take any chances on our injured players.

So the team could be

Samson

McMillan, McGuire, Ferguson, Hammell

Cadden, Lasley, Clay, Pearson

McDonald,

and either Bowman or Ainsworth up front.The other on the bench with

Griigiths, Lucas, Frear, Campbell, Hastie, Blyth

Gives me the fear that we could lose more than 7 goals.....

With Moult out Bowman has to start. With all the injuries and an inexperienced team we are likely to be camped in our own half for large periods. At least Bowman and Skippy up front gives us an out ball. And lets face it, we've hardly been averse to hoofball this season. 2 banks of 4. Limit the space for them to play. Get up the park where we can. Limit the damage and hopefully have a few back for the games that matter. Apologies to anyone actually travelling to see this!

• Like 1