The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Some page on Twitter claiming they know a few rumours regarding us:

- Apparently we're keeping tabs on Falkirks Craig Sibbald.

- We want Celtics Jamie Lindsay. He's out of contract and was with Morton last season.

- We're keen on Aberdeens Miles Storey. He wants first team football.

- We're in talks with Luton over Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu. He's a centre mid.

- Norwich are considering an £800,000 bid for Moult. They're also keen on Allan Campbell.

Would highly doubt their credibility but for a team like ours, any rumours are good enough.

- We want Celtics Jamie Lindsay. He's out of contract and was with Morton last season.

- Norwich are considering an £800,000 bid for Moult. They're also keen on Allan Campbell.

Would highly doubt their credibility but for a team like ours, any rumours are good enough.

hardly a glowing report for Pelly

That account has 118 followers and was linking Dom Thomas with Rangers. It's a boy sitting in his bedroom on the wind-up.

• Like 3

Boggles my brain that there are Motherwell fans that wouldn't jump at the chance of Kyle Lafferty at Fir Park.

Theo Robinson, Wes Fletcher, David Clarkson, James McFadden, Ryan Bowman, Jacob Blyth and Luka Belic have set a high bar for strikers recently.

It would be a lot for Lafferty to live up to.....

Lafferty comes across as a pretty dislikable individual, but then, if he started banging the goals in I'd care for approximately 0.06 seconds.

Can't see us signing Lafferty, I'm sure a mid level championship / too end League One club would take him no bother.

Unless his missus, who I think is from EK wants to come back up the road.

Worried we are going to sign a striker in his 20s with 20 goals at international level?

There's 20 goal strikers and 20 goal strikers. In any event its just a rumour.

As far as O'Halloran is concerned like some others I'm not overly fussed.

It's definitely a step down financially, but at the end of the day he's sitting in the stands with the 50,000 fans, not playing in front of them all that much, is he?

Depends on his ambition level. If you got a healthy wage to sit on your arse for 4 years, would you take it? So yes it is a step down in all aspects except for pulling on boots on a Saturday.

The only mentions of the guy are one of those fake agent accounts on Twitter, and on here (I think I posted it after seeing it on one of those twitter accounts) .Which although count as primary sources for our tabloids, are probably bollocks.

Is he big ? Already have Bowman so would be pointless

No idea mate. I stuck his name into twitter and he seems to score a fair amount of headers.

He's also Crusaders record goal scorer. He does look like Sloth from the Goonies though so that's a negative, definitely not John Sutton-esq in the looks department.

If we are actively pursuing him l and he is a target man type it doesn't look great for Blyth and Bowman.

• Like 1

• Andy_P locked this topic