The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Looks certain Rose and Griffiths will sign today probably both on 1 year deals the interesting part is whether Rose is the midfielder Robinson has spoke about or is it someone else . I'm sure Rose will be announced 1 st then Griffiths to keep the suspence going .

https://twitter.com/ryanmurrant/status/874537727764471809

Interesting tweet from Ryan Murrant

Pretty sure the guy that owns that car is the guy that owns the burger van that parks up at the waste ground/ ravenscraig at the flemington steel works.

Absolutely irrelevant to anything but thought I would grab my "in the know" moment with both hands.

• Like 2

Pretty sure the guy that owns that car is the guy that owns the burger van that parks up at the waste ground/ ravenscraig at the flemington steel works.

Absolutely irrelevant to anything but thought I would grab my "in the know" moment with both hands.

You'd be wrong. That one in Craigneuk is more LAPD than NYPD. In the know... Tsk :whistling:

cadnav-1512051229140-L.jpg

Rose played in America so might have something to do with that

Tenuous at best, naff at worst. If we are using that as a backdrop for photos of the Rose signing, I'll burn my season ticket*

*Not really, I'll just cringe...

Seeing as he is a utility player that can play in defence or midfield, we should sign.... may need cover for the midfield...... :)

If Hibs are in for him, I'd imagine the better wages on offer there, may put us out of the running,

Tenuous at best, naff at worst.

Even the worst marketing department in the world wouldn't use an NYPD Police Car to welcome an Australian who once played in Seattle (3,000 miles away from NYC) and most recently played in Coventry (3,500 miles away from NYC)

• Like 3

• Andy_P locked this topic