The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Logical? Nowhere near the build hinted at and no matter the amount of sun bathing he can do won't turn the same shade of colour...

When you said 'neither' to stature or reputation, I took stature to means height, therefore when you said XXL, I took it mean he was small but chunky. That is obviously not the case, but trust it explains how I suggested Commons. Nevertheless, I obviously got the wrong end of the stick. Oh what it is to be informed eh.

Good news it hopefully won't be Forrester

Could Rangers' outcast attract the interest of Charlton Athletic?

By cliveyoulton | Posted: June 20, 2017

By Clive Youlton

0 COMMENTS 1 SHARES
    Getty Images

image: http://www.kentlive.news/images/localworld/ugc-images/276434/Article/images/30399710/16051035-large.jpg

16051035-large.jpg

Charlton Athletic may be interested in Harry Forrester

Comments (0)

If speculation is to be believed, Charlton Athletic could be interested in signing Harry Forrester from Rangers.

According to The Record, in Scotland, new Rangers' boss Pedro Caixinha has reportedly banished the midfielder from the training ground after breaches in discipline and he has been told to use his spare time by using it to find another club.

Forrester, 26, is a midfielder who will be much sought after and there will be plenty of options for the Englishman should he return south of the border.

Charlton Athletic boss Karl Robinson is in the market for quality and Forrester fits the bill in that respect although with Billy Clarke, Tariqe Fosu and Mark Marshall already having signed, the slots Robinson has available are fast filling up.

Read more at http://www.kentlive.news/could-rangers-outcast-attract-the-interest-of-charlton-athletic/story-30399710-detail/story.html#RRxZDGyCAs1oyKMy.99

Enough of this size pish if you have heard a rumour of a potential signing just tell us the name ffs.

I'll bite. No whataboutery, given the description of a trialist who will feature on the Irish trip. That's right, a trialist. Names don't normally precede the player donning a training kit...

Next signing will be in tomorrow according to Flow on twitter!

Said it before I find it sad that he touts the clubs activities on his own Twitter account...it lacks professionalism. You don't see people in his position at other clubs doing this. Smack of a wee bit of wanting to be the fan's pal. Others will welcome the openness, not for me.

• Like 2

What is the downside of this other than you not liking him? A large portion of the fanbase seem pretty happy to ask him stuff on Twitter all day, and there are many who would complain about the deafening silence if he didn't reply.

• Like 3

What is the downside of this other than you not liking him? A large portion of the fanbase seem pretty happy to ask him stuff on Twitter all day, and there are many who would complain about the deafening silence if he didn't reply.

Absolutely this.

We've got a guy at the club who engages directly with fans. What's not to like?

• Like 2

That's the thing as well, I genuinely believe he's not "touting the clubs activity," as Suprawell put it, I believe it's more him trying to engage with the fans and attempting to give us an idea of what's to come and to keep us informed. Where you say it lacks professionalism and staff at other clubs don't do it, I kind of welcome that. We have a guy who's willing to stop us going stir crazy and keep us relatively in the loop, where other club's fans are bemoaning the lack of communication. I don't personally engage with the guy on Twitter but do really appreciate the fact he takes time to talk to fans about what's happening.

• Like 3

Said it before I find it sad that he touts the clubs activities on his own Twitter account...it lacks professionalism. You don't see people in his position at other clubs doing this. Smack of a wee bit of wanting to be the fan's pal. Others will welcome the openness, not for me.

Got to be honest I find this post 'sad', in fact am shaking my head in bewilderment. Not even on twitter myself but I say keep up the good work Flow, use whatever methods engage with our fan base

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Andy_P locked this topic