The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

was quite impreesed by him although he's no world beater. I seem to recall he was a real worker with a competitive spirit and was able to play at full back as well.

He stood at full-back, aye, but he was never a full-back. I think it was against Thistle? He spent the entire time with his head spinning around trying to figure out where he was meant to be.

He did fine, and offered a bit of graft in a team that was lacking in that. Provided an assist against Accies, but all in all, I felt he offered little in terms of football. Ran around a lot and dived into tackles.

I was quite impreesed by him although he's no world beater. I seem to recall he was a real worker with a competitive spirit and was able to play at full back as well.

Played on the right side of midfield too. Seems like a good signing to me, was impressed by him when he was here and he offers cover in several positions. Think also the fact that he and his dad are members of the Well Society, goes some way into telling us how much he enjoyed his time here.

Cadden brings so much to our game and is a magnificent out ball who's runs are so much a part of our attacking play. if any player is sold he is the one I think we will miss the most. His workrate is phenomenol.

He's the one we would miss the most and he's the one we can ask the largest fee for. All points to a deal being unlikely unless we get a ridiculous bid. Wouldn't rule out Forest testing us though if they can't get McGinn...

Thankfully we hold all the cards when it comes to Oxford bidding for Cadden; we know they're just about come into a wedge of cash, we don't need to sell because of the Marv sell on, he has a couple of years left on his contract and our worst case scenario is £600k as a development fee. Not to mention he's a key player and a huge part of how we play.

Offers in excess of £1m plus adds on's before we even pick up the phone.

• Like 1

I see oxford offered 170k which was rightfully knocked back, are they that stupid

Where's this from? :lol:

That's a nonsense like, what an absolutely tinpot operation.

I was quite impreesed by him although he's no world beater. I seem to recall he was a real worker with a competitive spirit and was able to play at full back as well.

If true about Grimshaw, I would expect him to play right wing back but also offers a degree of versatility in being able to play in midfield also.

• Andy_P locked this topic