The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

thats a lot more underwhelming would much prefer Hartley

All I heard was an ex target who went to Blackpool and assumed Hartley. Aldred could fit that bill as well.

Aldred has played in the league for Bury whereas Hartley has only played in cups for Blackpool.

All I heard was an ex target who went to Blackpool and assumed Hartley. Aldred could fit that bill as well.

Aldred has played in the league for Bury whereas Hartley has only played in cups for Blackpool.

I feel Hartley has the much better pedigree, has scored lots of goals for a defender and looks hard as nails

"The 24-year-old helped Bury to a clean sheet in a 1-0 win at home to Walsall in his League One debut, but defeats followed at home to Sunderland in the Carabao Cup and at Wigan in the lead.

Thompson was dropped after the 4-1 loss at the Latics and never played again, while centre-back partner and fellow summer signing Tom Aldred was stripped of the captaincy after the that defeat and has since also found himself on the substitutes' bench."

"The 24-year-old helped Bury to a clean sheet in a 1-0 win at home to Walsall in his League One debut, but defeats followed at home to Sunderland in the Carabao Cup and at Wigan in the lead.

Thompson was dropped after the 4-1 loss at the Latics and never played again, while centre-back partner and fellow summer signing Tom Aldred was stripped of the captaincy after the that defeat and has since also found himself on the substitutes' bench."

Lee Clark is some manager - used 25 players in their first four games

• Like 1

£400k for heneghan. Prob about right

Not spectacular but a healthy profit on what we put out on him.

Now use a bit to improve moultys contract , give him a £750k buy out and a small "wedge" on transfer completion to sweeten the deal and encourage him to sign a 2yr deal

Simples

How do you know this figure I thought it was undisclosed fee..?

• Andy_P locked this topic