The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

I think people sometimes forget Kipre has just turned 21 and is playing his first season of first team football. Huge huge amount of potential but needs game time managed like all young players do to get him through the peaks and troughs. At the moment he plays every game because no one else can step in to the back 3.

• Like 1

I think people sometimes forget Kipre has just turned 21 and is playing his first season of first team football. Huge huge amount of potential but needs game time managed like all young players do to get him through the peaks and troughs. At the moment he plays every game because no one else can step in to the back 3.

As is Heneghan, young with potential which is why a club was willing to pay nearly half a million for him. Some people want to see young players in the team then expect them to be the finished article. Were talking about young centre halves here that are probably 6/7 years away from their peak.

• Like 1

Tait, McHugh and Hartley all suspended for the first league game back I see. Bit of defensive cover might not go a miss...

That'll be fun.

I don't think McHugh is banned. He was given a 1 match ban taking effect from 30 December, which he served, albeit he was injured. A mistake on the SFA site?

Looks like Hartley won't be signing it's taking a bit long for it to be the formality it looked like ,what happened to the Scots from the lower Scottish leagues we were supposedly looking at .Big game next week Robinson needs his signings to be up and running if we go out the cup things will have to move quickly on the manager front

That's all we did with the scots was look at them, most are out of contract this summer so probably being looked at for next season rather than now.

Mchugh isn't suspended for the Ross county game, he served his ban in the last game with accies, it's an error on SFA website.

Bringing Heneghan back would take a lot of the sheen off of getting rid of him in the first place.

Better to take a chance on another player than bring in someone that wasn't good enough in the first place.

We need a defender but Heneghan is not the answer.

Couldnt agree more I cant understand the hope for Heneghan he was an extremely limited player who I wasnt sorry to see leave,

Krapee as you call him as been watched by bigger clubs than Motherwell this season, he will go on to play at a higher level than us in the future as well.

Many go onto bigger clubs than us there are plenty bigger clubs doesnt mean the players any good. Kipre has some assets but frankly he has alot of improving to do before Id be upset at him moving. His positional sense is woeful.

From what I can gather online, Donnellan is a left footed centre back. Played at right back, left back and defesive mid on loan also. Capped at U21 level.

From his youtube videos....I know they don't show the full story....he look decent prospect indeed. Tall, fast, likes a tackle. A lot of boxes being ticked.

• Andy_P locked this topic