The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Happy enough with this, we need competition at the back. Although not too sure the Bury fans are too disappointed to see him go 'Thank God for that, biggest waste of space ever, when watching him he looked like he played with slippers on, always tripping up at the wrong moment. Hope never to see him in a Bury shirt again.' :ph34r:

Happy enough with this, we need competition at the back. Although not too sure the Bury fans are too disappointed to see him go 'Thank God for that, biggest waste of space ever, when watching him he looked like he played with slippers on, always tripping up at the wrong moment. Hope never to see him in a Bury shirt again.' :ph34r:

Probably won't take the opinion of a bunch of no-mark fans from as no-mark a club as there is.

Probably won't take the opinion of a bunch of no-mark fans from as no-mark a club as there is.

No, but its fair to say that Bury is an obvious low point in the boys career. Burys defence are an absolute car crash this season.

Fresh start for the lad and I hope he excels.

Now we only need a back up left back, but thats not quite so urgent as we have Stevie Hammell until late January. Plummer doesn't appear to be in the manager's thinking; and it would be unfair to put young Adam Livingstone under too much pressure, although a few subs appearances would do him good.

So, we've brought 3 players in and are losing 2 players. Maybe one or two may go out either permanently or on loan, but that may happen late on in the window.

Now we only need a back up left back, but thats not quite so urgent as we have Stevie Hammell until late January. Plummer doesn't appear to be in the manager's thinking; and it would be unfair to put young Adam Livingstone under too much pressure, although a few subs appearances would do him good.

So, we've brought 3 players in and are losing 2 players. Maybe one or two may go out either permanently or on loan, but that may happen late on in the window.

Whats the story with Plummer? How long did he sign for?

Whats the story with Plummer? How long did he sign for?

Plummer is out of contract at the end of the season

As are:

Rose

Grimshaw

Bowman

Petra

Dunne (manager said he has a min. number of games which triggers another year)

Griffiths

Gordon

Watt

Newell

Aldred (Loan)

Hartley (Loan)

Cifcti (Loan)

I reckon most of those out of contract will go, the manager did say at the AGM Rose has been offered a new deal but hasn't came back to him whether he will sign it, apparently his wife may be keen to go back to America, Rose he felt wants to stay here.

Bowman I think is a certainty to go as are the likes of Watt, Griffiths, Grimshaw and possibly Newell or Petra.

Plummer is out of contract at the end of the season

As are:

Rose

Grimshaw

Bowman

Petra

Dunne (manager said he has a min. number of games which triggers another year)

Griffiths

Gordon

Watt

Newell

Aldred (Loan)

Hartley (Loan)

Cifcti (Loan)

I really hope you missed a few off this list...like Fisher!!

If that were the case youd think hed go with another one of the many options he has in the same position.

I think Rose does his best shift when hes got legs round about him, a lot of the stuff he does is the grunt work. Plenty of games where hes been the anchor for good performances.
  • Like 2

• Andy_P locked this topic