The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Classy comment from big Alex, wish the big man well. Shame about some of the comments on here. Didn't work out for him but can't be faulted for effort or commitment. No doubt Rose and McHugh will now be in for more stick. Come on folks, let's all get behind the lads!!! COYWWWWWWWWWWWWW

all the best to Big Alex, that'll be a flat to let down near my Mum then. Really Nice guy and although didn't score he never really got a proper run of games. Robbo signed him on 2 yr deal but as quick enough to slate his strikers. I am big robbo fan but he does like to pass blame onto his players instead of taking the rap. How many times has he changed it at half time because his original plan hasn't worked......oh aye......that will be the players fault. COYW

Where did he stay mate youve no mentioned it

Watch him score a hat trick now to make this game 3-2 and become an utter legend. Would piss United right off after taking the piss out of the Sanchez reveal with the Pete6 video and then sending Yeovil big Alex to knock them out the FA cup.

Yes mate we really took the piss out of them.

Hubs are trying to punt Stokes. He has SPFL experience. Is this who Bop is hinting at. Please no. !!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a decent player, and has scored goals wherever he has been, but not sure if his attitude is right these days though, Hibs trying to punt him due to a series of disciplinary matters allegedly, that said he might be worth a punt till the end of the season.

Yes mate we really took the piss out of them.

Nice to know you took that all as serious, surely the mere mention of Fisher scoring never mind a hat trick would give you some indication that the post was made in jest. Oh well, I suppose Ill have to make it even more obvious next time...

• Andy_P locked this topic