The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Still poles apart in negotiations...

Not sure I'd be disappointed if we didn't get him.

Not sure where he fits in to the system that we seem to be playing. And after a bright start to his loan spell at St Johnstone, he didn't do very much. And that's with a manager who had got the best out of him before and a fair number of players he had played with, ideal situation you'd have thought to rediscover his form...

Not sure I'd be disappointed if we didn't get him.

Not sure where he fits in to the system that we seem to be playing. And after a bright start to his loan spell at St Johnstone, he didn't do very much. And that's with a manager who had got the best out of him before and a fair number of players he had played with, ideal situation you'd have thought to rediscover his form...

Think hes been struggling with an ankle injury for the last few months.

Think hes been struggling with an ankle injury for the last few months.

Had a quick look at his stats. 5 goals in 12 starts is impressive but hasn't scored since 9th September.

Interesting looking at St Johnstone stats. Scougall, who many coveted in the summer, has 1 goal in 17 starts. Tanner, 7 goals in 16 starts. What does that tell us? Maybe that sometimes chasing a 'name' isn't always the way to go...

Just heard a rumour that Celtic are in for Carson???

Sadly this would not surprise me. I think he is the best keeper in the top flight after maybe Gordon and Lewis and I would still take him over Lewis.

Arguable he has been our best signing in the summer and he is good for at least 1 if not 2 saves a game that you wonder if the likes of Griffiths and certainly Samson would make. We know the answer for the latter !

Hopefully just a rumour. If not £1m or f*ck off

• Andy_P locked this topic