The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

25 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

i don't see Kipre going anywhere this summer.

Celtic fan was showing me a Celtic fan forum where they were talking about them putting together a £2m bid for him. Can’t see it - told him it was an attempt to disrupt our preparations by getting it picked up by the media - but if true and Celtic are willing to pay that money who else might be? 

Anyone who considered us signing Connor Sammon (earlier in this thread) should watch the Thistle v Livi play off.

Utter donkey.

He's big and has no hair. There the similarities to Higdon end.

By the sounds of SR's recent comments it certainly looks like we are going to loose a few players in the summer, I would imagine Carson will be one of them, but not sure who else we will sell apart from the usual suspects, Cadden and Kipre, I am sure we will be able to get some decent money for any of them, especially if they have a Scottish Cup winners medal.

6 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

i don't see Kipre going anywhere this summer.

Kipre has just completed his first season, has got international recognition, cult status and a good wage. I'm sure he knows the benefits of continuing development and we give home best platform for that. The time to move is at least next year. 

1 hour ago, beastfromtheeast(stand) said:

In Robinsons latest interview he was talking about there being a medical on sunday any ideas on the player?

I'm pretty sure he'll know who it is. 

12 hours ago, AllyMax said:

Anyone who considered us signing Connor Sammon (earlier in this thread) should watch the Thistle v Livi play off.

Utter donkey.

He's big and has no hair. There the similarities to Higdon end.

I was one who thought Sammon was a fair idea. After the Live game, I have changed my mind.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, gullane said:

I was one who thought Sammon was a fair idea. After the Live game, I have changed my mind.

Took in the game last night [ with a number of travelling `Well fans] at the Carbonara/Four Seasons/Spaghetti stadium.

Sammon--------NO!NO!

Last night showed what a hard pressing team can do against a supposedly more cultured side. By the end of the game Thistle were well and truly strung out and totally demoralised.

Could be Saturday`s outcome on a grander scale.

BTW what a performance by Motherwell supporting Lee Miller. I know his time has passed but I wonder if we overlooked him in years gone by.

2 hours ago, livivoice said:

BTW what a performance by Motherwell supporting Lee Miller. I know his time has passed but I wonder if we overlooked him in years gone by.

From memory, we tried a few times, possibly before he went to Carlisle, but were outbid on wages?

He'd have fit in well with our #Handsome team.

7 minutes ago, wellowell said:

He said was in fir a medical which you certainly don’t get when leaving so must be poss new signing 

It surely can’t be anything other than a new signing ?

• Andy_P locked this topic