The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

McHugh signing for us and provoking the entire Plymouth fanbase into a meltdown was hilarious, more of the same please.

How do you do a snake emoji again?

Interest in Carey would make sense. His biggest asset is getting good balls into the box which fits with Robinson's style of play.

He wouldn't be a signing to get overly excited about but he's proven at our level and we were badly lacking a few steady pros this season. A Jim Paterson type signing.

If there is anything in this, we must be offering decent terms. Didn't envisage him leaving Plymouth after playing a pivotal role in their promotion.

Carey is a player with an excellent final ball. Something we lack when Hammell isn't around. And lets face it Hammell doesn't get into advanced positions as much as he once did.

I mean Frear has twice as many assists in half the games, but aside from him and Tait, who also has twice as many as Hammell... Aside from them, no-one.

I mean Frear has twice as many assists in half the games, but aside from him and Tait, who also has twice as many as Hammell... Aside from them, no-one.

Are you saying Hammell isn't the best crosser in the team?

I just said he doesn't get into advanced positions as much as he used to so obviously there is going to be less assists.

Are you saying Hammell isn't the best crosser in the team?

I just said he doesn't get into advanced positions as much as he used to so obviously there is going to be less assists.

I'm saying Frear and Tait have an excellent final ball, which you said we lack without Hammell. That's all.

Carey would be the new Vigurs to many on this site.

We don't as a support have a great lot of time for ball

Playing, slow left footed midfielders.

Slow and lazy are two entirely different entities.

My mate was talking to Robinson at the POY do and told me that Robinson has at least half a dozen signings lined up and they would be signed if we beat the drop, so let's see who they are.

Also heard that rumour, apparently all the deals are done now as we stayed up but no clue who they are

I always enjoy the posts decrying links with English journeymen, which follow up with '*random 7 spl team clogger* would be a great signing'

Carey played for Ross County and St Mirren so he's both.....

He would be a good signing imo.

Also heard that rumour, apparently all the deals are done now as we stayed up but no clue who they are

The chairman's statement just published on the club website says the opposite.

We have a list of targets, but had to wait to confirm our league status before moving forward with deals.

The chairman's statement just published on the club website says the opposite.

We have a list of targets, but had to wait to confirm our league status before moving forward with deals.

They will all have been tapped up

watch this space for

liam grimshaw from preston heard it from a very reliable source but only if we stayed up ,,,,,,,,,,, so we did

• Like 1

• Andy_P locked this topic