The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

I generally agree with that point but this feels a bit different.

I'd have kept Moult as he'd get his big contract at the end of the season and we could do with his goals but with Carson it's either move to Celtic in the next 24 hours or see out his career with us.

You dont half talk some amount of pish! Did you see Celtic coming in with an offer for him a few days ago? Of course not. If they are willing to do that then theres every chance we will get plenty more offers for him in the next 4 windows!

Did you see Celtic coming in with an offer for him a few days ago? Of course not. If they are willing to do that then theres every chance we will get plenty more offers for him in the next 4 windows!

Surely the fact that's it's unexpected means it's unlikely to happen again?

The bid has only came in because Gordon got injured a few days before the window shut and Celtic need a reliable short term replacement who will be happy to got the bench when Gordon's back. It's a freak occurrence and I don't think many teams will be bidding for a 30 year old goalie when they have more time to plan.

probably for about 5k up front and loads of additional payments, no way they had 600k

They are paying in installments over the next 3 years.

More fool Accies, as nobody else in Scotland would trust that mob to meet their financial commitments.

Guess who made this statement today?

"It is too late in the window to lose one of our key players, so I can't envisage anyone going out.

The arrogance of Brendan Rodgers, he thinks we should accept his derogatory last minute offer for Carson but he cant envisage losing Dembélé.

"It is too late in the window to lose one of our key players, so I can't envisage anyone going out.

The arrogance of Brendan Rodgers, he thinks we should accept his derogatory last minute offer for Carson but he cant envisage losing Dembélé.

They are choking to sell Dembele but no one wants to buy him because he has scored the same number of league goals as Dougie Imrie.

• Like 1

As every utterance spouts forth from his lips i detest that man more than anyone in football...total effing hypocrite...i look forward to the currently fawning scottish press and the gullible hordes turning on him when they get pumped by zenit

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They are choking to sell Dembele but no one wants to buy him because he has scored the same number of league goals as Dougie Imrie.

They will be raging nobody wants him especially when the blue ugly sisters have

allegedly had a £7 million bid for Morelos

FFS.

As much as I hate to be fair to Brendan, he's not in charge of the money offered. That would be his boss' doing.

"It is too late in the window to lose one of our key players, so I can't envisage anyone going out," he said."It is too late in the window to lose one of our key players, so I can't envisage anyone going out," he said.

Quote from St Brendan cheeky bastard

• Andy_P locked this topic