The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Gutter media now reporting Carson as 'heartbroken' with no source, Brenda has spat the dummy out and is trying all sorts here.

Hendrie sounds like a great signing, not seen much of him but has decent pedigree.

Really hopeful of another striker and Carson staying. We need another option from the bench.

• Like 1

For Celtics need for a keeper and us having the perfect answer for them to bit 375k is shocking. Considering they bid 1million for Henry from Dundee last night. Is they want Carson that much they need to either put up or shut up. It's not going to be doing Carson any favors. I can see him being on the bench tonight as robbo won't rusk his state of mind. Yet the Celtic fans will. Say that it's because he's having a medical at parkhead

Mate who is a Celtic supporter just IM'd me at work to tell me they have signed Scott Bain. Fingers crossed

This is all a bit weird, I mean, I presume they've figured it out, but no-one seems entirely clear on whether this is actually possible within the rules.

This is all a bit weird, I mean, I presume they've figured it out, but no-one seems entirely clear on whether this is actually possible within the rules.

I think the rule is that because he hasn't actually played for Hibs he's still able to play for Celtic this season.

I think the rule is that because he hasn't actually played for Hibs he's still able to play for Celtic this season.

It is, aye, but with him being loaned to Hibs rather than being a Hibs player, it just looks a bit messy.

It's should be payback time, over the years Celtic have "stolen" a number of our better players going back to Joe McBride ,Dixie Deans ,Brian McClair , Stephen Pearson , Uncle Phil . Be really disappointed if we allow Carson to leave at this late date but if we do a replacement better be in place and a huge transfer fee from the great unwashed paid ,

• Like 1

Celtic could easily afford our asking price if they really wanted Carson. The reality is, I suspect, Gordon will be first choice as soon as he's fit so they want a cheap option until the end of the season.

In fact, it's not even clear if whoever they sign will be a starter or the back up.

Either way, we hold all the cards given the contract situation and the fact we have no need to sell.

• Like 1

• Andy_P locked this topic