The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

From bbc website

Brendan Rodgers' side are also working on a deal to sign Dundee goalkeeper Scott Bain, 26, who is on loan at Hibernian.

The move should go ahead if Celtic midfielder Scott Allan, who is on loan at Dundee, joins Hibernian.

Seems strange that Dundee would agree to Bain moving if it means they lose Allan.

They are getting Simon Murray.

Allan is hitting a bit of form so good for us playing them next month.

I will be well chuffed to find Carson is still a Motherwell player at midnight tonight. But purely hypothetically, how would you feel if Celtic/Dundee deal fell through for Bain, Celtic came crawling back with a late £500k offer, and SR signed Cammy Bell on a short term deal to the end of the season?

I will be well chuffed to find Carson is still a Motherwell player at midnight tonight. But purely hypothetically, how would you feel if Celtic/Dundee deal fell through for Bain, Celtic came crawling back with a late £500k offer, and SR signed Cammy Bell on a short term deal to the end of the season?

Id still be telling them to feck off Cammy Bell ffs

Pleased we have a natural left back but I remember being surprised when Hendrie signed for West Ham as I couldnt recall him catching the eye, unlike a few of his Accies teammates. Hopefully he is a natural with the ball at his feet.

Obviously delighted we are keeping hold of Carson but I hope another opportunity will arise in the summer. He is a class act that deserves a decent payday.

Liking the Joe Mason link. Hopefully there is something in this. Very decent striker at Cardiff from what I remember, including a goal against Liverpool in league cup final.

Liking the Joe Mason link. Hopefully there is something in this. Very decent striker at Cardiff from what I remember, including a goal against Liverpool in league cup final.

He's being linked with Hearts on Twitter.

Burrows is apparently in Easter Road so the deal must be done for whoever it is.

Yeah was thinking its a bit light.

Striking options -

Main & Nadir are clearly first choice and look a good pairing.

Bowman - Next in line but out for another 5-6 weeks which is a lot of games

Newell - seems decent but made of faberge and regularly injured

Petravicius - jurys out.

Tanner - cracking player playing in the hole or wide but aint a striker.

Scott Bain is allegedly their new target.

Shocker. Correct info on forum berore it actually happens. Well done that man, doesnt happen very often. Most just stab blindly in the dark and waffle.

• Andy_P locked this topic