The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

19 hours ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

He scored a penalty and then a tap in with minutes to go when Accies were chasing an equaliser 

Its the first time Ive seen the boy play 90mins and thought he was poor

That sums you up then mate, FIRST time you have seen the BOY play 90 MINUTES, and you seemed to have formed an opinion on who has been ear marked as the most technically gifted footballer at the club. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

That sums you up then mate, FIRST time you have seen the BOY play 90 MINUTES, and you seemed to have formed an opinion on who has been ear marked as the most technically gifted footballer at the club. 

Mate? Do I know you?

As for making my mind up on Turnbull...I think you've shot your bolt a wee bit too early on that one.

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Its been reported on several other sites that Stephen Robinson has confirmed that we are in signing talks with 4 players and hopes to have further news on this by the end of the week. 

Also confirmed by Robinson himself in his presser this morning.

He was asked about Kipre’s contract extension so given the context I took it as contract extensions for 4 players currently at the club.

My guesses would be Kipre, Dunne, Rose and one other, possibly Bowman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Dezz said:

He was asked about Kipre’s contract extension so given the context I took it as contract extensions for 4 players currently at the club.

Speaking of context it's worth pointing out that Kipré's current deal expires in 2019. Taking that into account it's not necessarily the case the other 3 are players whose contracts expire in the summer.

40 minutes ago, Dezz said:

Aye, he was a bit secret squirrel (understandably), but it sounded more like contract extensions than new faces.

Speaking of context it's worth pointing out that Kipré's current deal expires in 2019. Taking that into account it's not necessarily the case the other 3 are players whose contracts expire in the summer.

Very true. Could throw Main and Tait’s names into the hat then as they both expire 2019 if memory serves.

Speculation on my part but perhaps Andy Rose is the least likely. I'm led to believe that he was offered an extension  months ago but hasn't signed, commonly believed to be for family reasons. My best guess is 4 from Kipre, Dunne, Tait, Main and Aldred (not sure of his contract position down south).

30 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Speculation on my part but perhaps Andy Rose is the least likely. I'm led to believe that he was offered an extension  months ago but hasn't signed, commonly believed to be for family reasons. My best guess is 4 from Kipre, Dunne, Tait, Main and Aldred (not sure of his contract position down south).

He's got a year to run on his deal at soon to be relegated Bury. https://www.transfermarkt.com/tom-aldred/profil/spieler/95076

• Andy_P locked this topic