The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

What are folk basing their opinions on Bigirimana on? I know fuck all about him.

I'll be honest and admit that other than a few glimpses for Newcastle a good few years ago, the only time I've watched him was in the checkatrade final at Wembley last season. If he brings that performance to fir park regularly then we have a very good player on our hands. If we could sign his ex teammate George Thomas too it would be a fantastic bit of business and the level of seethe from Coventry would be a joy to behold.

Yeah right, I never post normally like this but I backed up my comment with my reasons and his stats more than those who normally post like that, so fuck off righteous prick

Wow. Just seen this response this morning as out last night for end of season East of Scotland dinner. Good evening all told after a wee hiccup :-)

Special thanks to Douglas Dickie for making the trip through. Top bloke.

Well well - I would rather you did not tell me to go away in the fashion you did. No real need for it. If it continues maybe the mods can deal with it rather than myself.

• Like 1

Motherwell without Faddy isn't natural. It almost brings a tear to my eye. I wish him all the best and hope that his management and coaching exploits are a success and he comes back as a manager in the future.

• Like 2

Wow. Just seen this response this morning as out last night for end of season East of Scotland dinner. Good evening all told after a wee hiccup :-)

Special thanks to Douglas Dickie for making the trip through. Top bloke.

Well well - I would rather you did not tell me to go away in the fashion you did. No real need for it. If it continues maybe the mods can deal with it rather than myself.

I think an appropriate response considering your post was as patronising as I have ever read but each to our own eh. Even your response is patronising. Can i please get a mod to help me too please...sniffle

I imagine Faddy will be around in the future.

He is still a relatively young guy and whatever he plans on for his next adventure, I wish him well.

But I'd be very surprised if we have seen the last of him at Fir Park in an official capacity, whatever that may be.

You need to have a wee lie down and a chill the fuck oot!!!!

Ps

Apologies for having read your post a full 5 hours after you'd posted it, if you can let me know how to set up a 'well well post alert', I promise I'll never miss you talking pish on here again.

Now away and rinse yer knickers out!!!

No need to chill because if you knew me I am as laid back as you get. Just funny that you take out the small part of my post that suits you to make your point. I offered my opinion on a fans forum which is what its for I believe and backed it up with what I think from his previous history. However you were just trolling.

No need to chill because if you knew me I am as laid back as you get. Just funny that you take out the small part of my post that suits you to make your point. I offered my opinion on a fans forum which is what its for I believe and backed it up with what I think from his previous history. However you were just trolling.

With the greatest of respect mr well well, I am not the only forum member who has taken exception to your posts within the past 24 hours.

You're correct, I don't know you but judging by your behaviour on here in response to who has dared question or challenge your view, I'm glad I don't.

If trolling is responding to contradictory nonsensical (despite your 'backed up opinion') bile, then I'm a troll. You got me!!!

How you can write a guy off before kicking a ball is beyond me. Looking at Fishers past history, I don't see a reason to write him off. From experience, people who tend to do such things often wind up looking a little silly.

Feel free to respond in the manner in which you have to others but I, unlike you, shall refrain from calling you names.

• Like 1

With the greatest of respect mr well well, I am not the only forum member who has taken exception to your posts within the past 24 hours.

You're correct, I don't know you but judging by your behaviour on here in response to who has dared question or challenge your view, I'm glad I don't.

If trolling is responding to contradictory nonsensical (despite your 'backed up opinion') bile, then I'm a troll. You got me!!!

How you can write a guy off before kicking a ball is beyond me. Looking at Fishers past history, I don't see a reason to write him off. From experience, people who tend to do such things often wind up looking a little silly.

Feel free to respond in the manner in which you have to others but I, unlike you, shall refrain from calling you names.

There we go jumping to your own conclusions again. I didn't write the guy off at all. Show me anywhere in my post I wrote him off?. I said he would be a good squad player but not first choice. Which other posters have agreed with as well. My 'behaviour' is in response to one line you had taken from my entire post to troll with but you provided no argument in response to my post, just that one line looking for a reaction which you got. therefore go look up the definition of an internet troll and you will see exactly what you did is the definition therefore I agree you are a troll. So again you did not 'question or challenge my view'. Now you have explained your 'thoughts' on the player then, unlike you I accept and respect them and don't call it contradictory nonsensical bile which gives me a more accurate judgement of your own online behaviour.

To bring this back on track and away from petty squabbling, the great rebuild continues off the park with a new roof for the John Hunter Stand.

Will be complete by the Betfred kick off

And the scoreboard has officially been declared dead, after a lengthy illness. It's last remaining lights have finally gone out.

Let's take a moment to appreciate the messages, both happy and sad, it has delivered over the years. The challenge of trying to decipher the team line-ups will be sorely missed...

• Like 4

And the scoreboard has officially been declared dead, after a lengthy illness. It's last remaining lights have finally gone out.

Let's take a moment to appreciate the messages, both happy and sad, it has delivered over the years. The challenge of trying to decipher the team line-ups will be sorely missed...

Wonder if the new roof will still have rusty old pillars supporting it or we getting an uninterrupted view.

Nice to see some cash being invested in the stands and the scoreboard. I wonder how much clubs actually pay in maintenance for the stadiums. We must pay a sizeable amount each year for safety certificate for the o'donnell and the pitch being relaid.

There we go jumping to your own conclusions again. I didn't write the guy off at all. Show me anywhere in my post I wrote him off?. I said he would be a good squad player but not first choice. Which other posters have agreed with as well. My 'behaviour' is in response to one line you had taken from my entire post to troll with but you provided no argument in response to my post, just that one line looking for a reaction which you got. therefore go look up the definition of an internet troll and you will see exactly what you did is the definition therefore I agree you are a troll. So again you did not 'question or challenge my view'. Now you have explained your 'thoughts' on the player then, unlike you I accept and respect them and don't call it contradictory nonsensical bile which gives me a more accurate judgement of your own online behaviour.

Ok ok, you want an argument and I'm not going to give you one.

I will bow out and for the sake of peace say that of course you are correct. Just for clarity, when I'm googling 'internet troll' should I also search for 'keyboard warrior'?

Have a great day well well

Ok ok, you want an argument and I'm not going to give you one.

I will bow out and for the sake of peace say that of course you are correct. Just for clarity, when I'm googling 'internet troll' should I also search for 'keyboard warrior'?

Have a great day well well

You would probably find your own name under that definition as well. have a great day too

Alex Fisher is a journeyman . The type of signing we make which leads us to where we are .

Of more concern is Robinson's rationale in why we signed him. He says " I watched all of his games " . Really?

" His stats ..in how he finished the season...speaks for itself" Scoring half of your seasons goals against us isn't very inspiring given that even Blyth could have scored against us. In the other 16 games he scored once. And the season before? 5. None of which were for Inverness.

He says" he's familiar with the league". Well not from the park. He only started for the team that was relegated 9 times in the league and not once in any of 6 cup games. He wasn't even a first team player!

How this is meant to be an exciting signing let alone an improvement is frankly beyond me. It seems history is destined yet again to repeat itself for us.

He's reported to have been left out the squad for much of the season because he fell out with Foran -that's the reason he wasn't a "first team player". Of course, you can read things into why they fell out but I don't know why they fell out - Foran spoke about bad eggs in the dressing room but they don't appear to have been playing at the end of the season which possibly rules him out.

Alex Fisher is a journeyman . The type of signing we make which leads us to where we are .

Of more concern is Robinson's rationale in why we signed him. He says " I watched all of his games " . Really?

" His stats ..in how he finished the season...speaks for itself" Scoring half of your seasons goals against us isn't very inspiring given that even Blyth could have scored against us. In the other 16 games he scored once. And the season before? 5. None of which were for Inverness.

He says" he's familiar with the league". Well not from the park. He only started for the team that was relegated 9 times in the league and not once in any of 6 cup games. He wasn't even a first team player!

How this is meant to be an exciting signing let alone an improvement is frankly beyond me. It seems history is destined yet again to repeat itself for us.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Wonder if the new roof will still have rusty old pillars supporting it or we getting an uninterrupted view.

Very much doubt it - expect it to be a re-cladding job only.

There's a lot more involved in removing the pillars which would require replacement of the steel rafters and the columns to the rear. It would be a big job and would probably also require replacement of the foundations to the rear columns. Of course the rust could be addressed so you have clean pillars blocking the view!

I think an appropriate response considering your post was as patronising as I have ever read but each to our own eh. Even your response is patronising. Can i please get a mod to help me too please...sniffle

Last point on this as quite simply anyone who resorts to name calling and swearing and considers it an appropriate response is beyond help. I also note you had managed to antagonise someone else on this thread. Good going.

Hope that is a suitably patronising response for you !

• Like 1

• Andy_P locked this topic