Scottish Premiership Rangers V Motherwell Sat 1 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

We will lose an early goal, defend heroically and lose another in 89-90 mins to lose 2-0. No shots on target, 25% possession and our same old new boss will tell all of how proud he is and we were just unlucky playing Rangers who are the best team in the country or some other shite. Basically a long winded rant to say we will get gubbed without a fight

A half decent performance would do me on Saturday, give us a bit of hope for the run in. However I think that may upset a few trollers on here, who seem to take great delight on being able to say I told you so when the team have a poor performance.

Still very concerned about our defence, I take it Jules might be out if he withdrew from the Scotland under 21's match this week.

If there are any injury doubts, I would hope they err on the side of caution. We need the strongest team available for the Accies match and the other preceding games. Obviously a result would be nice on Saturday but it's vital for the Accies match.

Good to hear the positivity - my thought too.

Rangers are the favourites and the table proves that. However, organised defence and take our chances then you never know.

No matter the result though it won't be time for full on panic for me.

With games against Accies, Inverness (and Partick) we have it in our hands to move away from the bottoms two. If we conspire to lose them then it really is squeaky bum time.