Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Sat 15 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Much has been posted on here about the role of the players and manager, in this upcoming game, but we the fans have a huge role to play also. Irrespective of our opinions we have to turn up on Saturday and get right behind the team in this important clash.

• Like 2

Much has been posted on here about the role of the players and manager, in this upcoming game, but we the fans have a huge role to play also. Irrespective of our opinions we have to turn up on Saturday and get right behind the team in this important clash.

Dont buy into this.

We dont have any role in helping the team getting a win. Players and the manager have the sole responsability in my view.

• Like 1

Dont buy into this.

We dont have any role in helping the team getting a win. Players and the manager have the sole responsability in my view.

if that's your view then fair enough. Just don't make things harder for them by acting like a sack 20 minutes into the game. (That's a general point - not directed at you).

Capt_Oats posted this on Pie and bovril. Just to cheer everyone up of course!!

"We've played 8 games at home since our last win at Fir Park (2-0 vs Thistle): Celtic (3-4), Killie (0-0), Rangers (0-2), Hearts (0-3), Dundee (1-5 LOL), Aberdeen (1-3), St Johnstone (1-2 obviously) and Accies 0-0.

So since the Celtic game, which was the last game we managed to score 1st at home, we've only scored 3 in 8.

Fucking hell."

Fucking hell indeed! 3 goals in 8 games at home?!?! That's just plain embarrassing!

Dont buy into this.

Seriously?

Does your support take the form of a silent motionless vigil?

I'm sure you channel plenty of positive thoughts though. Each to their own...

Capt_Oats posted this on Pie and bovril. Just to cheer everyone up of course!!

"We've played 8 games at home since our last win at Fir Park (2-0 vs Thistle): Celtic (3-4), Killie (0-0), Rangers (0-2), Hearts (0-3), Dundee (1-5 LOL), Aberdeen (1-3), St Johnstone (1-2 obviously) and Accies 0-0.

So since the Celtic game, which was the last game we managed to score 1st at home, we've only scored 3 in 8.

Fucking hell."

Fucking hell indeed! 3 goals in 8 games at home?!?! That's just plain embarrassing!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

McDonald saying Moult will hopefully be back. Goes without saying but that would be absolutely massive for us.

Expanding on this, we've played 8 games without Moult against real teams this season - i.e. not Stranraer or East Stirling- won 1,drew 2 and lost 5.

I noticed that McManus was on that Peter and Roughie show last night but didn't manage to catch it myself. Did anyone see it and notice if he mentioned a return date? Not been any official word on that for a while.

I'm sure the chat was a six week layoff when his injury was announced. I can't remember exactly when he picked up his injury but it must be about 6 weeks ago if not longer.

Yeah, that's why I was wondering. He'll have been out 8 weeks come Saturday.

It's a bit odd that there's been no update on his progress. Robbo has been pretty open when asked about Tait and Moult's injuries but it's been radio silence regarding McManus.

Praying that he's back soon so we can get McHugh back in to sort the midfield out a bit.

• Like 1

I noticed that McManus was on that Peter and Roughie show last night but didn't manage to catch it myself. Did anyone see it and notice if he mentioned a return date? Not been any official word on that for a while.

he was in the stand at the development game the other night , was not moving feely at all - when he moved sections, he couldn't step over the barrier tape at seat pan height, had to reach down and push it to almost ground level.

I thought that it was mentioned a while back that he was out for the season (12 weeks). Or was that just chat on here?

yeah I seen/heard similar, guess it was worse than first thought so they just wrote off the season - usually with some hope of early return.

he didnt look like someone that was already back in training the other night

last game is in 5 weeks - dont think we'll see much of him

We need him in the side, simple as. :nod: Without him, I dont know where our regulation one goal will come from. :ph34r:

My concern is we rush him back and ICT players target him because they know if he misses the rest of the season they're in with a chance - it's the tactics I'd go for in their place.