Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Sat 15 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

My concern is we rush him back and ICT players target him because they know if he misses the rest of the season they're in with a chance - it's the tactics I'd go for in their place.

I know thats how it works all too often but its something that I detest and always have done. Not for me Alex Ferguson or Matt Busby tactics. Thats not to say that players shouldn't put in heavy but fair tackles. I recall the days of Tiny Wharton when players were targetting a certain opponent. He'd call the offending side's captain over, eyeball him and tell him in no uncertain terms that if another of his players targetted the player, he (the captain) would be sent off. It almost always worked.

he was in the stand at the development game the other night , was not moving feely at all - when he moved sections, he couldn't step over the barrier tape at seat pan height, had to reach down and push it to almost ground level.

yeah I seen/heard similar, guess it was worse than first thought so they just wrote off the season - usually with some hope of early return.

he didnt look like someone that was already back in training the other night

last game is in 5 weeks - dont think we'll see much of him

It finally seemed to get addressed in this week's press conference - Robinson said he's definitely not in contention this week and by his tone of voice I doubt he'll be back sharp. Late decision on Tait for this one too. It's funny as he was reported as out for the season and McManus as out for six weeks, yet it appears to be the opposite.

It finally seemed to get addressed in this week's press conference - Robinson said he's definitely not in contention this week and by his tone of voice I doubt he'll be back sharp. Late decision on Tait for this one too. It's funny as he was reported as out for the season and McManus as out for six weeks, yet it appears to be the opposite.

It's mind games

All a smokescreen for the last minute return of -

Joe Chalmers - the ultimate secret weapon

It's mind games

All a smokescreen for the last minute return of -

Joe Chalmers - the ultimate secret weapon

He is due an out of the blue game at left midfield where he turns back and plays the ball to the left back every time he gets it, I suppose.

I was really hoping the Blyth would actually make an impact, but he is actually worse than Wes Fletcher.

I think we'd be better with Mackin coming off the bench, but is he still loaned out?

He is still out on loan but he seems do being doing quite good as he scored last week against Livingston

2-0 to the well, in a positivity boosting but overall meaningless (as we'll finish 11th) win.

I think we'll avoid the play off.

The playoffs have had a decent narrative every year. The first was a spectacular Hibs fuck up. Second us punishing McCall. Third Falkirk being Killie's bitches again. This year it'll be a Dundee derby.

• Like 1

Attention seeking post above ALERT.

Huge game today and bloody nervous. Not helped by a dream I had this morning which seems to have lasted all of a minute and was basically us taking a throw in - losing possession and Caley break up the pitch take a long range shot which is fumbled by Samson and they score with a tap in - seems familiar !

Hopefully we get a few more through the gate today and next few games until our fate is decided.

My fear is even if we are ahead with a short time remaining - will we be able to withstand the obvious pressure from ICT. Teams seem to be better able to see games out against us.

Anyway I shall head along and hope we turn up with one of our better performances