Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Sat 15 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Keep the faith guy's ICT are at the bottom for a reason, i.e. they are utter pish, we are nearly as bad but not quite so it will be a win for the good guy's today to begin our push for 10th spot.

Love the optimism but we are only 4 points above them. If they are utter pish then we must be quite pish.

I really don't know what to think about this one. So many conflicting arguments as to how it might go.

I think something like the last half a dozen have been won by the away team, so you'd think...fuck! But obviously that run has to end sooner or later.

You think back how they won on their last visit here and how we've generally been awful at home. But again that has to change sometime.

You don't know how either side is going to react to the pressure but how they handle it will have a bearing. It's not quite last chance saloon for Caley but it's close. And I remember a couple of seasons ago when we were going to places like Firhill, NDP and Paisley looking for the team to be completely up for it but they looked they were strangled by nerves and they shat in the nest every time. So they could be absolutely flying or bottle it.

But leaving all that aside, the woeful first forty-five aside at Firhill I don't think we've been a million miles away. If we can get Moult back up front and Tait in defence then I'm hopeful if we get the effort we have had since Robinson took over it will enough to get the win today.

Tough one to call but hopeful of the win.

I think something like the last half a dozen have been won by the away team, so you'd think...fuck! But obviously that run has to end sooner or later.

Last home win 19/11/17 vs Partick. Almost 5 months ago.

Since then P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

Crikey.

Attention seeking post above ALERT.

Huge game today and bloody nervous. Not helped by a dream I had this morning which seems to have lasted all of a minute and was basically us taking a throw in - losing possession and Caley break up the pitch take a long range shot which is fumbled by Samson and they score with a tap in - seems familiar !

I dreamt I was in a train crash!