Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Sat 15 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Absolutely deserved. Switched off 10 minutes into a crucial relegation battle. Shocking tactics, shocking lack of professionalism.

Disgraceful. 2 up against a team low in confidence and in disaray. We duly sit back,invite them on and its now 2-2. Theres only 1 winner now. Were an embarrassment

We are fucked abysmal how difficult is it to work out you boot it long and high you will lose possession and goals. Samson boots high high and long we lose possession and he gets lobbed outta position ...he starts and ends it ...complete knob end...Only one winner right now

Utter pant wetters, the lot of you. Moan the 'Well!

• Like 3

Thought we played well for 75/80 minutes today. Switched off for 10 and inevitably we conceded. What Samson was doing for the second I don't know - rushed his kick when there was no need to giving the ball away and then came rushing out only stand there like a statue.

Campbell was absolutely outstanding and showed Pearson how a midfielder should play.

Speaking of Pearson, he needs to get his foot in - shat out of far too many 50/50s today when if he'd been braver he'd have saved the back 4 on numerous occasions.

Well we got there eventually.

Given that Inverness were a complete shambles and still could have taken the three points with a 2 goal disadvantage I don't think we should be getting too carried away about how good we are but let's focus on the positive and that was Allan Campbell coming into midfield. Excellent performance and a goal was the least he deserved. Reminded me a lot of Scott Leitch. Should be a stick on for a spot in the team now.

Still very, very tight at the bottom of the league and we are going to have to play better to take points off the others as Inverness are plainly the worst team in the league by a distance.

Fab win today. Defence very dodgy. Not a fan of the 3 at the back formation. Our 3rd goal was never over the line but hey we're long overdue a break. Young Campbell ran himself ragged today . Good performances from Mcdonald and Ainsworth. Ryan Bowman is one of the biggest tumchies I've ever seen in a Motherwell jersey by the way. Absolutely cack. Once he went off we improved dramatically. Anyway 6 goals and 3 points. So we in the pack now.

Utter pant wetters, the lot of you. Moan the 'Well!

Ill take that on the chin but we won through luck and thats all that matters at this time of the season the position we are in. It balances out the goal against Accies we didnt get but if we want to stay up we have got to be better than that some of that long ball hoof we played for large parts of the game. Samson boots it high and long surprise surprise we lose possession and he gets lobbed because he made the original fuck up. What is so hard for players to understand that you play it in the air you have little or no control over the direction of the game and keep the ball coming straight back at you. Foran gave us a gift taking Vigurs off but the end result is all that matters.

Far from out of trouble but today gives us hope. Hope that we can score goals and hope that when things get tough, we have a wee bit of mental strength about us.

Highlight of the day was seeing Campbell make such a positive contribution. I thought he got off to a ropey start (not helped by the anonymous Pearson) but he went on to put in the composed and tenacious performance I'd expect from him. He's a terrific prospect if we manage him well.

Thought we looked a far better outfit when we went 442 and got Ainsworth on. Hopefully the return of Tait will see us revert to a formation that gets the best out of our attacking players.

Started well and plugged good balls in front of Frear, Bowman and Cadden which had them right on the back foot. With the pace of these three playing a ball into space is a very effective tactic. But once it went 2-0 Inverness changed the tactic a bit, whether through design or McNaughton being slower than Tremarco but because they were deeper they met the ball head on and our attacking players no longer had the space.

In the middle period of the first half, this became a problem as Campbell and Pearson were totally outplayed by Vigurs and Tansey. They're goal was a lovely bit of intuition by Fisher but we were lucky the same guy was outsmarted by Samson for his smart save a minute or two later but we managed to get Frear more involved later in the half which let us begin to dominate again and we could have gone in 3-1 up.

Second half was a bit equal to begin with, their equaliser was a catalogue of errors, Samson's punt got held in the wind and we missed a couple of tackles and interceptions before Samson charged out and made the lob so inviting.

However, Ainsworth changed the flow of the game. Suddenly we had a man over and we were delivering cross after cross in. I know Skippy's goal was maybe not in but he was completely unmarked and it was a stunning ball. After goals against Hamilton twice, Dundee and Partick all wrongly disallowed, three of them potentially result changing I don't think anyone could deny us a bit of fortune. Inverness might but right now, I'm not bothered. ANother brilliant cross and Campbell's run and header were superb to seal the deal.

And to be fair at 4-2, for all Inverness had a lot of territory they were very poor in throwing everything on and we never looked under a real threat at that stage. Hopefully gives us a lift and another bum clencher in a fortnight.

• Like 1