Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Dundee Sat 29April 15:00

creaser09

If Tait is fit for the next game and Robinson sticks with the same formation - what happens? Tait on bench? Cadden in same role? I note positive comments about lasley above - but could cadden do a job in the middle alongside Campbell this allowing Tait to play the wing back role? Perhaps too inexperienced a midfield pairing?

EDIT: With apologies to regular thread starter Yabba's Turd for stealing his thunder, with much to consider this seems like a good post to kick off a Dundee game thread...

• Like 1

Just a quick update, not that it will make much difference but Jacob Blyth (glass man) hobbled off on crutches at the u20s game tonight, looks like his season is over. I guess it changes the shape of our bench and leaves us light on striking cover should moults injury play up.

Just a quick update, not that it will make much difference but Jacob Blyth (glass man) hobbled off on crutches at the u20s game tonight, looks like his season is over. I guess it changes the shape of our bench and leaves us light on striking cover should moults injury play up.

He's not a happy fella about it on twitter

He's not a happy fella about it on twitter

Instead of airing his views on twitter he should be speaking to the club about it ffs. We know he's had problems this season but if he had major issues with the surface then he should've had a discussion with the management beforehand.

whether or not Cadden will be any good in central midfield is one question but i don't think for a second it would be too inexperienced. Campbell was different class against Inverness and the experienced Pearson was largely missing, not forgetting Cadden has probably played close to 50 games, i wouldn't say he's lacking any experience.

Instead of airing his views on twitter he should be speaking to the club about it ffs. We know he's had problems this season but if he had major issues with the surface then he should've had a discussion with the management beforehand.

Agreed. If it was an away game then maybe you could see why he was venting his frustration there, but it was our home game and we obviously chose to play in on an artificial surface, so his tweet is essentially criticising his employers.

Pearson won't be getting dropped. He isn't at that the level of last season but he is our best midfielder by a mile.

The idiots shouting at him for 'shiteing' out of tackles need to think back a few months to when we were picking up red cards every other week.

He's been our worst player since he's been bsck if u have been watching the games