Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Dundee Sat 29April 15:00

creaser09

I think i'm in the minority here but i think bowman has actually being useful in the past few weeks, albeit can't time his headers but he holds on to the ball well and for a big guy is fairly quick, on another day could have had a double as well. i'd be inclined to go with the same 11 as inverness, with maybe ainsworth in contention to start.

I think i'm in the minority here but i think bowman has actually being useful in the past few weeks, albeit can't time his headers but he holds on to the ball well and for a big guy is fairly quick, on another day could have had a double as well. i'd be inclined to go with the same 11 as inverness, with maybe ainsworth in contention to start.

I thought Ainsworth made a huge difference when he came on against Inverness but I would be tempted to start with the same starting 11, with again bringing on Ainsworth on later on when the game inevitably opens up more.

Hopefully a win this weekend, a draw, really doesn't help as if we slip up in any of the remaining games Dundee, have the chance of catching us.

Im confident if we win this, we will stay up, and a loss, well, i think a loss with crush the spirit of the team and we head into the playoffs. :-(

It has to be an all guns blazing start again. Don't let them get the opportunity to put into practice whatever they've been working on with McCann since he took charge. We've all been there when something different has been tried formation wise or tactically and we go and fuck it up in the first 5 minutes by conceding and they all lose all confidence in the shape and tactics they've tentatively learned for the last week.

Blitz them from the word go and hopefully we can do something similar to Dundee.

• Like 2

Agree with the above, no sitting back need to go for it from the off like we did in the ICT game. With that in mind I'd go for the same team and shape. Tempted to put Lasley back in but I think you need Pearson in there for his running so for me its either Pearson and Lasley or Pearson and Campbell, after his 2nd half display Campbell deserves the nod. In terms of the discussion surrounding Bowman, I thought he played well last time out. Adds something we do not have and his workrate is spot on. As much as I like Ainsworth and he done well when he came on he doesn't warrant a start in front of Bowman for me. As has been the case the last few matches a win would be massive here, a draw doesn't really do much. Need big performances from Pearson and Cadden, two guys who haven't been great recently but on their day could be game changers. Fingers crossed..

Samson
Heneghan McHugh Hammel

Cadden Frear
Campbell Pearson
Bowman McDonald
Moult

• Like 1

What formation is that? 3-4-3? Robbo loves his 3 at the back.

A few weeks ago I managed to watch the 2nd half of the Hamilton game because someone was Periscoping it from the stands. Anyone know of anyone doing the same again today?