Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Dundee Sat 29April 15:00

creaser09

Yes i think we can there are 4 teams separated by only 4 points, and 12 to play for, so i can see it going to the final games. Ross county seem to have a bit of momentum just now,shows you what a shocking ref and a diving cheat of a player can do for you. We have 4 cup finals left so i hope Robinson can get them up for it, 11th place is the target.

County also have a player who scores goals. Thankfully won't play against us.

Yes i think we can there are 4 teams separated by only 4 points, and 12 to play for, so i can see it going to the final games. Ross county seem to have a bit of momentum just now,shows you what a shocking ref and a diving cheat of a player can do for you. We have 4 cup finals left so i hope Robinson can get them up for it, 11th place is the target.

10th place is the target...
  • Like 2

Cringeworthy performance today. Heads went down after Samson's howler and didn't recover, not helped by a chronic inability to hit passes that weren't two yards behind the man, Skippy and Hammell's worst performances in ages, and a return to godawful route one hit-and-hope stuff.

These next few weeks will be agonising.

• Like 1

No doubt Samson will be getting pelters tonight while it's completely ignored that all three goals came from our right hand side where Dundee were given almost freedom of the entire wing.

Cadden hopeless at defending from right back. Heneghan is just atrocious. Needs binned.

Samson will, quite deservedly, get pelters tonight

• Like 1

I no longer blame Samson. Two successive managers keep on picking him. It's their fault he's on the pitch, not his.

This. I suspect he's trying his best. It's just his best isn't good enough. I also reckon Robinson is sticking with him only because McGhee left him with fuck all else to choose from...

Heneghan needs binned. Turns his back on the Dundee player today who rips him a new one, that's before mentioning how slow he was to get out to him, and a simple drop of the shoulder has him picking his arse and us losing at Partick.

Get big Zak in for next week, at least his headers get given when they go in!

Very bleak performance. For the first time in my life however the prospect of relegation doesn't fill me with dread. This team thoroughly deserves relegation.

The players can't be faulted for effort but sadly the majority of them aren't good enough and we've landed a manager whose sole attacking tactic is the long ball.

• Like 1

According to Robinson the ball for Heneghans header was well in, will be interesting to see it again, we were getting heehaw from McLean today anyway.

Three games gift wrapped to Dundee this season. Just glad Boyce and schalk miss out for County next weekend.

Fucking crap. Aimless floated balls into the box all day long. Play offs at best now. I hope I am wrong but can see County giving us a doing.

better than that Accies will probably beat ICT the same day meaning we then march onto Douglas Park for our inevitable shite display and Accies put 6 points between us and them with two games to go. We are utterly chronic and fuck me how some on here can't see that Hennigan is an utter Donkey is beyond me. Rank bad amateurs in too many positions,

A pretty soul sapping afternoon on several counts.

We should never have lost that. Never at any time were Dundee on top or the better team, yet we still managed to hand them it on a plate thanks to some awful goalkeeping and defending. Sometimes it's less painful when you get a tonking from a better side than when pretty much beaten yourself.

We weren't exactly peppering their goal but we were miles ahead of them in the first half and to me it seemed a matter of time. We hadn't ran out of ideas, albeit our set pieces were a bit too samey, and were showing patience in passing it around and probing for an opening.

And it seemed only a matter of time too before their haddy of a centre-half Gomis walked too after McLean completely shat it by pretending the foul in the corner didn't happen so he didn't need to send him off.

But that goal. Dear God! Can you come up with a more inopportune moment to give a team on the back of seven straight losses who you've hemmed in for almost the whole of the half a lift? It just altered their mindset completely and gave them so much confidence

Credit is due for hanging in there at 2-0 and 3-1 down and without having read any other posts it remains to be seen whether Heneghan's header was over the line or not which would make it even more sore than it feels.

Just pretty sickening to have blown a great opportunity, even more so with the result at Hamilton due to our own deficiencies (and perhaps further officiating).

We're getting extremely close to the point where Milo really can begin to use his "must win" line with total justification.

Nice one Andy! I'll take that parting shot as a compliment.

We're beyond "must win". We can't defend and it's "can't win".

Falkirk, Utd or Morton must be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of playing us in the play offs.

Put your money of a "Samson special" to seal our fate. We can't say we didn't see it coming.

Things need to change and quickly, if we stay up we need a big rebuilding season, GK is a must loan or not I don't care cos they do seem to be decent for us I don't care if it's only a season n people moans if he's good then that's all I want, LB is a position that needs to be filled, 2 CM's, possibly 2 or even 3 strikers depending on if both moult and McDonald leave, get boys like McLean, Campbell and Hastie in, 1 or 2 decent CB's would be nice, is that enough to ask for or am I dreaming? Much change is needed at the club !!!!

I don't think we will go down but change is needed, Heneghan isn't good enough but with lack of cover he isn't gonna get dropped. Our central midfield was poor was hearing today Lucas is fit but not fancied by Robinson surely he offers more than some on our bench.

Samson is poor but can't see him being dropped the worry for me is we don't seem to have much we can change

Yeah heneghan is poor although he seems a nice guy but that don't get you far in football. We don't have anyone to replace him with unfortunately until it may be too late. Don't think Robinson fancies Zak jules either when i was at Patrick thistle game a couple of weeks ago Robinson and faddy were going off there nut at him and I could clearly see what they were saying to him but he didn't understand and was all over the place . Surely we should think about playing McFadden as he's a good free kick taker and a wee bit silly and can create something out of nothing . Even bring him on in last 30 minutes.