Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Dundee Sat 29April 15:00

creaser09

He's been our worst player since he's been bsck if u have been watching the games

An exaggeration.

He's not been great but he's had some decent performances like at Ibrox for instance. I'd still pick him over the likes of Clay, Lucas etc. You also suspect he might have the odd goal in him which most of the others clearly don't have.

He's not performed anything like as well as last time but he's as good as we've got right now.

An exaggeration ? hes no even been good hes been awful a midfeilder who turns sideways when going for a fifty fifty and jogs about the park. Sorry but he must be injured or such.Theres no chance he has maybe a goal in him,unless its a tap in. Time for a change please.

An exaggeration ? hes no even been good hes been awful a midfeilder who turns sideways when going for a fifty fifty and jogs about the park. Sorry but he must be injured or such.Theres no chance he has maybe a goal in him,unless its a tap in. Time for a change please.

That's a load of pish. Campbell was rightly praised for his tackle on Saturday but Pearson made an even better one in the closing minutes against Accies. He's the only proper centre mid at the club and even if he isn't playing great he can go for 90 minutes which again none of the rest of them can do.

The Campbell was man of the match, Pearson was pish narrative from Saturday highlights how little a fair chunk of our fans take from watching a game. The fact that Pearson is getting more stick for being involved in games and making mistakes than Clay got for hiding for months on end is mental.

• Like 2

Pearson ahead of Clay every time, but you're kidding yourself on if you think Pearson has performed to the best of his ability, or the standards expected, since his return.

At this stage of the season i'm not concerned with hypothetical performances or measuring the decline of guys in their mid 30s.

He's been our best midfielder and he can play 90 minutes. He'll start every game. Calling for him to be dropped is idiocy.

• Like 2

At this stage of the season i'm not concerned with hypothetical performances or measuring the decline of guys in their mid 30s.

He's been our best midfielder and he can play 90 minutes. He'll start every game. Calling for him to be dropped is idiocy.

I never at any stage called for him to be dropped. He's our best option just now, but only due to the shortcomings of other options. I think we've every right to feel aggrieved that he's not performed anywhere near the standard he did last season.

• Like 1

That's a load of pish. Campbell was rightly praised for his tackle on Saturday but Pearson made an even better one in the closing minutes against Accies. He's the only proper centre mid at the club and even if he isn't playing great he can go for 90 minutes which again none of the rest of them can do.

The Campbell was man of the match, Pearson was pish narrative from Saturday highlights how little a fair chunk of our fans take from watching a game. The fact that Pearson is getting more stick for being involved in games and making mistakes than Clay got for hiding for months on end is mental.

Pass the Pearson tinted specs for the Dundee game ,they may let me see what you see during the game

After another weekend without a fixture, is it time to start seriously thinking about this game again?

As I see it, this fixture will define how the rest of the post split fixtures pan out. A defeat and we are back in the mire. A draw and we remain too close to the edge for comfort. A win and we will have a cusion of sorts and will hopefully be in amongst the clubs just above us. So not a "must win" but any sort of victory will be a great result.

The big unknown is whether Dundee will get any kind of reaction from the change of management. We need to be really up for this and grab the opportunity to make the remaining games slightly less nervy. During the Baraclough era, when we were heading for the play off, we had a number of fixtures where we had the chance to get a result and improve our standing, when other results had gone our way, and we almost invariably failed to take advantage. I genuinely hope that this side has more fight and ability, and we can get the points that guarantee safety earlier this time.

Had Hartley still been in charge I would have been hoping for a reasonably comfortable win. Dundee have lost 7 on the bounce and scored only 2 goals in that time.

The mental appointment of McCann makes it a bit more of an unknown but given our win last week and hopefully the desire from the players to make up for the 5-1 defeat to Dundee, I'm confident we have enough to get a result in this one.

Hoping Tait is fit so we can go 4-4-2 but I think it's unlikely after his Facebook Live interview just before the ICT game so we'll likely stick with the 3-5-2.

A win gives us a bit of breathing space and means another 4 points should see us safe. We're also now the top scorers in the bottom half and I think Moult, Mcdonald and co can get us the points here.

3-1 Motherwell. Moult x2 and Mcdonald.

Dundee fans will be nervous because when they got relegated in 2004-5 they slid from seventh at the split to bottom. Big John Sutton will remember. I don't mind either of the Dundee clubs actually but it's dog eat dog now and I would have preferred to have played them last Saturday.

I hope Frear and Campbell get on the ball. I predict a dead-cat-splat for the new manager and a nail-biting 4-3 victory (Ojamaa hat-trick, Hateley sent off for scything Frear, Moult scores penalty winner in 94th minute).

Lovely cough mixture, this.

COYW.

Any talk of revenge for the 5-1 game strikes me as an unnecessary distraction. Our own need for a win in what is a classic six pointer should be all the motivation we need.

Agreed. Whilst a single goal win would be nice I'm hoping that we can give them a turning over. Its dog eats dog and a humping would not only secure us the 3 points but help our goal difference and strike a huge psychological blow by helping to convince Dundee that their fate is sealed. Not nice but its us or them.

Hopefully we can squeeze a win. Dundee will probably go on the attack after the last result at fir park.

Id probably go with the same team as ICT, Pearson has been horrific since he came back but the partnership with Campbell worked well.

Id still rather see McHugh in midfield as hes not a centre back, im not sure Jules is much better though. Tait wont be back this season and we wont change from the 3-5-2 coz Hammys not fit enough to play a marauding left back any more.

The great thing about football is the 5 - 1 gubbing is history and we get another shot at a win. The fixtures have been kind to us, so now it's up to the players to capitalise.

I think we will do what we did in the last game and hit them hard from the kick-off. Just hope we don't ease off this time after we take the lead.

Haven't actually given this game too much thought, the joys of going into a football free weekend, but now time to get up for it.

Goes without saying that a win here would put us in a really strong position, and a defeat, especially if results elsewhere go against us, could leave us staring into the abyss.

Surely Campbell will retain his place?

Will McCann have had any positive impact on Dundee? Even if he has, losing to a complete rookie in charge of a team that have just lost 7 in a row wouldn't be good to say the least, but bad runs don't last forever and we haven't won 2 in a row all season!

Honestly have no idea how this will pan out!