Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Dundee Sat 29April 15:00

creaser09

... Our "model" has everything to do with our current plight

Quite... The "model" is like some fucked-up Fantasy Football Manager virtual reality for fan boys.

What we have are enthusiastic amateurs chasing their tails and making the game up as they go along; Splashing cash on external venues, 3rd party organisers and lovely throw away signs for the sponsors night, opening 2 tiers of the South Stand for 108 fans, and hiring a 3rd party production unit to film the vanity project of #MadeInMotherwell is the tip of the iceberg.

Shite goalkeeper? Least of our worries.

Fuck fitba.

• Like 3

We should never have lost that. Never at any time were Dundee on top or the better team, yet we still managed to hand them it on a plate thanks to some awful goalkeeping and defending.

Story of our season. We were on top and looked like the only team that would win it. Then in true Motherwell style we gift them a goal just before half time. After that it was another up hill struggle. We even got our obligatory ‘was it, or wasn’t it a goal?’ You could make it up.

One small blessing of relegation is that it'll get the various non-footballing wasters, who are seemingly experts in fan engagement, marketing etc, off the wage bill.

I'm genuinely curious to know what our outlay is, in relation to similar sized clubs, for non-footballing matters.

The Twitter feed and the wee promo videos are good, but I don't understand what actual return they bring to the club. The website is a fuckin car crash and long overdue a revamp. But lets focus on designing a new mascot. We've probably contracted that out tae.

As for the fan engagement expert, that's a whole topic of its own! Egotistical, narcissistic arsehole. Wonder if he has goalie gloves?

• Like 1

Call me old fashioned but after watching motherwell for 40 years my interpretation of a decent "matchday experience" is as follows:

win the game

The end

Says the man that watched the game clutching his autograph book with his face painted in a claret and amber saltire.

Hypocrite.

Call me old fashioned but after watching motherwell for 40 years my interpretation of a decent "matchday experience" is as follows:

win the game

The end

You must have gone home feckin raging the majority of the last 40 years......What do you do for enjoyment jam yer cock in the toaster ???
  • Like 2

Denied a goal but hey we were poor. Samson is a nightmare but......sarcastic applause hardly going to help. Heneghan...Frear...bowman just as bad. Also I know folk will disagree but what is the obsession with well fans booing former players?. Hateley getting booed today. A guy that spent 3 years at club and part of cup final team. No doubt I will get peters but you know what I don't really care. I have been going to well games for 40yrs since a 5yr old so entitled to opinion

• Like 1

Oh dear...

I Sit in the Cooper right behind the goal.....clearly over the line at the time......however thought there might have been a foul in the challenge

Sportscene will brush it under the carpet,referring to our 3rd goal against ICT givin IT swings and roundaboutsfor 2 seconds before lauding how Brendan Rodgers is the new messiah and how he has dragged Celtic from the doldrums of being champions ......to er being to being champions again with a budget x100 more than the rest of the league combined.... While Steven Thomson/Michael Stewart will rim anyone/thing that will further their Tv career

What were Robinsons tactics when we were 3-1 down ? Bowman for Lionel ? where the long high ball to their 6ft plus defenders was food and drink to them.....what/where did he tell Lionel to do/play ???? Jules the better option against giants ???

No surprise that when Skippy has his worse game of the season we are absolute shite in the final third,can't get the sarcastic clapping when he went off....hopefully he ain't injured.......next week becomes our latest must win game

• Like 1