• Keith Lasley
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Shea Gordon
    • Craig Clay
    • Null Vote

Frear was double marked the whole game, McCann admitted their game plan was to nullify Frear and Cadden and sit tight, hit us on the break. He also clearly targeted the right hand side of defence as it was non-existent and exposed - Cadds ain't a wing back, odd that we dont even have one suitable right back from the youth ranks, and have to go with a 3? The kind of decision that gets you relegated/costs you your job.

• Like 1

Noticeable that they were doubling-up early on, frustrating that we couldn't capitalise on the space elsewhere. Not sure how he could be considered our MotM.

3 at the back surprised me again, and Cadden as a defending wing back is back in the land of fantasy. Won't work no matter how long we keep trying it.

• Like 1

Frear was double marked the whole game, McCann admitted their game plan was to nullify Frear and Cadden and sit tight, hit us on the break. He also clearly targeted the right hand side of defence as it was non-existent and exposed - Cadds ain't a wing back, odd that we dont even have one suitable right back from the youth ranks, and have to go with a 3? The kind of decision that gets you relegated/costs you your job.

Great post which gets to the very root of our defeat. I felt very sorry for the players today - too many square pegs in round holes and some were hung out to dry by the management.

I'm building up to a related rant on the matchday thread.

• Like 1

Great post which gets to the very root of our defeat. I felt very sorry for the players today - too many square pegs in round holes and some were hung out to dry by the management.

I'm building up to a related rant on the matchday thread.

Always enjoy your posts mate, but please post your rant soon before I'm too drunk / depressed to enjoy!

staggered that some have more votes than Campbell who did twice the work with half the errors

the young lad stood out, shame he was held back at times trying to protect the gap between centre halves.

his energy could have helped further up,

so Campbell for MOTM

Went for Moult, the only hope we have of getting out of this mess. Not at his best but gave us hope with the goal and always works his socks off for the cause. Very surprised people went for Campbell, all for supporting the young guys, however he was virtually anonymous in the 1st half and not great for Dundee's 2nd goal. Also, for those of slagging off Ainsworth, he managed two assist (if the Henegans header had been given as it should have) in just over 30 mins on the pitch! I know he's frustrating but the question for me isn't can we risk playing him, I'd say can we risk not! Team for Ross C Samson (no other option), Campbell (I believe he has played right back before), Hammell, McHugh, Henegan, Cadden (playing central), Lasley (holding), Ainsworth, Frear, Moult & McDonald. Must get back to 4-4-2 and Moult & McDonald right up top in my opinion.