• Keith Lasley
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Shea Gordon
    • Craig Clay
    • Null Vote

Any decent midfielder worth their salt should be able to deputise at right back even for a few games. Right/left back are hands down the easiest positions to play. You don't need to be Dani Alves or Cafu. Just keep it simple, defend and clear your lines.

I'm struggling this week, I really am. Defensively we were poor, though I've made my thoughts on the formation elsewhere as mitigation for that, the wide players struggled to provide any quality, the midfield 2 put in a lot of effort without much positive effect and the strikers got in each other road more often than not...

...if pushed, I'd plump for Campbell...as Steelboy says, he got done at the 2nd goal, and he did but he went through an absolute power of work throughout the 90mins, and even more so when Lasley (who I thought looked more fucked than usual) was replaced by Clay. Clay for me, has had his final chance as well, he came on and actually went out of his way to hide from the ball...a total imposter.