Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Ross County Sat 6 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Massive game tomorrow and pretty much zero discussion.

Has everyone chucked it?

No, not at all. It'll be pretty tense again and I'm expecting Ross County to sit in much like Dundee did. I'm not sure how the enforced absences of Boyce & Schalke will affect their striking options. One things for sure, we have to change our gameplan. Hopefully we haven't picked up any more injuries and may even see Ross MacLean on the bench.

Sorry, maybe its just me but why is Faddy in the squad? Are we that short of midfielders/strikers. He's been a great player but thats well in the past.

Still takes a good free-kick, so maybe we'll bring him on to score the winner if Skippy falls over somewhere around the edge of the box in the last minute.

Yeah it's on the voicemail thing listing all the ticket info for upcoming games. Didn't believe it myself. You'd think the club would make it well known to try and get some more bodies through the gate.

Thanks for posting this; I called the club and they confirmed season ticket holders can bring a friend - note that it is available for either the game tomorrow or the home game against Killie. Need to take season ticket to ticket office today to collect if for Saturdays game.
  • Like 1

Sorry, maybe its just me but why is Faddy in the squad? Are we that short of midfielders/strikers. He's been a great player but thats well in the past.

I think we were short of attackers last week when Skippy went off, Shea Gordon hasn't had much experience for such an important game and Faddy coming on as a sub will give everyone a wee boost. He is still younger than some of the squad and I'm sure still has some magic left. I agree fitness might be a problem but I think he might be a good impact sub for last 20 minutes

I think we were short of attackers last week when Skippy went off, Shea Gordon hasn't had much experience for such an important game and Faddy coming on as a sub will give everyone a wee boost. He is still younger than some of the squad and I'm sure still has some magic left. I agree fitness might be a problem but I think he might be a good impact sub for last 20 minutes

Shea Gordon's a midfielder at that.

Blyth's injured, Mackin's out on loan, Moore's out on loan. In terms of at strikers we've got Moult, McDonald and a mis-firing Bowman. We didn't have a striker on the bench last week. As far as I can see the forward options you're left with in the squad are McFadden and Hastie.

Also, for what it's worth being named in the squad doesn't necessarily mean they're in the match day squad. David Turnbull was "in the squad" for the ICT game but wasn't involved on matchday.

Thanks for posting this; I called the club and they confirmed season ticket holders can bring a friend - note that it is available for either the game tomorrow or the home game against Killie. Need to take season ticket to ticket office today to collect if for Saturdays game.

Doesn't appear that this is the case, it was a mistake by the ticket office. We posted it on the podcast twitter, Alan Burrows and Ryan Murrant both confirmed it was planned for the Killie game, but not tomorrow's game.

Doesn't appear that this is the case, it was a mistake by the ticket office. We posted it on the podcast twitter, Alan Burrows and Ryan Murrant both confirmed it was planned for the Killie game, but not tomorrow's game.

I seen that mate. Happy for the mods to remove the post to avoid any confusion.

As Alan mentioned,the office made a genuine mistake.

• Like 1

Thinking of taking the wee man for his first game as he turns 4 this weekend. He probably won't last the whole match, but I'm hoping that if I ply him with enough sweets he'll sit for at least a chunk of it.

Anyone got any idea if they do discounts for under 5s or is my best bet to get a family ticket?

Dont know about the ticket situation but i picked a free one up today using voucher F from my season ticket. Appears to be a mistake on the offices part.

Amateur hour... How can "one person" publicise the offer on the official club phone number, confirm the offer over the phone and exchange tickets in the office?

The line of communication / chain of command is clearly a shambles, and we should expect more from a business of this size. But hey-ho, it was an honest mistake by someone and it was cleared up by a fans podcast.

For fuck sake.

• Like 3

Amateur hour...

to be fair , I can fully accept that there had been internal discussions about running offer for tomorrows game but that ultimate decision was to host it next week but communication was missed and system been updated during all the madness that, Made in Motherwell has generated..

It must have been all hands on deck selling season tickets,

50% up on this time last year and 25% of them first team ST purchasers.

them up by must have been struggling just to contain the oozing positivity.

Looking forward to the next Pravda update

• Like 1

In an ideal world , the bottom six fixtures all result in home wins , maintaining our seven point cushion over Inverness and edging us above Accies and Dundee.

This set of results would also basically guarantee Killies' safety and give us the incentive to go to NDP the following week and actually grind out a win.

Killie would then visit us in the mid-week in holiday mode, gift us 3pts , and leave us with a stress-free visit to the highlands on the last day to celebrate our 33rd (?) consecutive season as Scotlands top flight establishment club.

Highly unlikely that things will pan out like this, and opting for the glass half full approach, but I guess at some point Samson is a cert to happen.!

Anyway, a totally irrational guess on current form at a 3-1 home win to keep the dream /fantasy alive.

It must have been all hands on deck selling season

50% up on this time last year and 25% of them first team ST purchasers.

them up by must have been struggling just to contain the oozing positivity.

Looking forward to the next Pravda update

There's an Ebbe Skovdahl quote about miniskirts that fits here, I reckon.