Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Ross County Sat 6 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

beetween us ,accies n inverness ,,,,,,,,, inverness are the best footballing team and maybe that win today is gigantic because either us or accies will cut each others throats next week n they will win again ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ffs we are in big bother :( :(

It's the lack of fight and desire within the team that is almost frightening. No-one has the urgency to roll their sleeves up and take the game by the scruff of the neck. It's almost inconceivable how much they don't seem to care about the situation we are in. Baffling!

Think the fans need to play their part as well and try to spur them on. Look at the Dundee support the last 2 games, over 1000 away fans and every single one of them is behind the team giving them their backing. That surely must spur the players on as well. Unfortunately, it looks like both players and supporters have thrown the towel in and are accepting of their fate. We need to snap out of this if we are to have any chance of avoiding the playoffs or worse.

Attrocious.

Huge match and we played with the intensity of a pre season friendly in the sun.

Ainsworth, Cadden and especially Frear were awful. Supposedly creative players and did absolutely nothing.

We weren't going to score in a million years so when Jules came on I actually said "So that's us lost the match because they will score now".

Even I wasn't expecting them to get a goal like they did. Jules has sold the jersey again. Absolute garbage. How the hell he is a professional footballer? That he's an U21 international is an absolute indictment on the game.

On the performance we deserve to go down. We had nothing to offer. Nothing.

Players have one more chance to show us they care but right now this is the group that ending 30 years of top flight football because if we play like that in the next two it will be automatic relegation never mind a play off.

In fact, after watching that I'd take 11th right now.

• Like 1

Funny enough I was not surprised we lost today. I am now resigned to getting relegated either by play offs or straight relegation. We don't have the players required to escape this (unlike against the H*ns). This situation has been caused by the board choosing the cheapest options at every level from Conference level players at best to inexperienced coaching staff, (McFadden and Lasley ) to choosing Robinson as manager, we hardly got even a dead cat bounce from him. The rot started before he was appointed but results and performances in the last few games have been some of the worst in my time as a Well supporter. I can't see anyway out of this and losing 2 home games at the start of the fixtures has put us in deep, deep trouble. Next week we need to show some real fight and not just paper talk from the players. Moult and McDonald need to start scoring soon and defence need to do the basics right - oh and get Zak Jules to fuck.

We deserve to go down. Worst home record in the league, a defence who are the worst i've seen in C&A and a team with zero confidence looking more defeated week after week. Absolutely no chance we will beat Accies next week...team of losers with no fight.

Utterly depressing........looking like we'll be visiting a few new grounds next year with a shot at the Petrofac.

• Like 1

Even I wasn't expecting them to get a goal like they did. Jules has sold the jersey again. Absolute garbage. How the hell he is a professional footballer? That he's an U21 international is an absolute indictment on the game.

Apparently Robinson has told the board that he has potential, hasn't been coached properly and we should consider signing him in the summer.

This situation has been caused by the board choosing the cheapest options at every level from Conference level players at best to inexperienced coaching staff

Good summary but i'm not sure how cheap it's been. Remember we are paying transfer fees for some of these clowns and basically paying Lee Lucas a wage to do nothing.

Ainsworth should never have been out for the second half , yet another Robinson masterstroke formation . Lionel playing behind the strikers meant the whole right side had to be covered by Cadden who was like a fish out of water in that position . Big Ben seems to have lost all his confidence and subbing Hammel turned out to be a game changer .Bringing on Bowman was a joke the guy will try his heart out but seems not to have any skill. . I though young Campbell was immense fought for everything so why sub him ?

Jules should be sent home to his parent club . Total liability.

However that team including used subs are a disgrace to the jersey . Each and every one of them with exception of the keeper . You could not describe to anybody who was not at that game how bad we were . Total shambles from everyone involved . No excuses that's the reality .

• Like 1

For me, the worst two players on the park were Moult and McDonald. You know you are in trouble when your supposed best two players contribute absolutely nothing.

You've echoed my thoughts word for word.

We've had ample opportunity to get out of trouble by beating mediocre opposition but we've failed time after time. The lack of quality and leadership on and off the park has finally caught up with us. Appointing an inexperienced manager sacked by Oldham looks to have been the final straw.

• Like 1