Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Ross County Sat 6 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Zak Jules is truly fucking awful. If his mistakes send us down we should charge Reading compensation.

How is he ever a professional footballer, and how would any semi-competent manager see fit to field him.?

We really are rotten from back to front, and relegation will be thoroughly deserved should it come to pass.

Even with the Baraclough team, bad as we were, I always had hope and faith that we would prevail.

With this lot all I feel is dread and fear.

Never felt so low and pessimistic of our chances as a 'Well fan in 30+ yrs as I did leaving the ground tonight.

Hamilton has, on the whole, been a graveyard for us in recent years, and don't see it changing much next week.

I will be there more in hope than expectation, but expect the pub session will be far more of a highlight than the football.

A long list of mistake after mistake has compounded our position.

Players brought in, that are not good enough.

The decision makers have put everything into one model, that has failed.

If Zac Jules blunder is as bad as I heard today is it any wonder?

The fans on here say it week in and out but he comes on the last few minutes!!!

Fuck I even said Hammell would be subbed/injured before the 90 minutes and what happens. I'm not surprised!

What next - S.R. Post match interview mentioning an individual error has cost us.

We've been writing an accurate script on this forum all season.

Pity the running committee didn't accept there was more truth in fans comments.

Totally prepared for some wilderness years in the lower divisions.

I have had a few depressing times as a well fan but by feck today was up there, no fight in the team, no leadership or desire . Both teams were awful the game had 0-0 all over it until Jules stepped in I can't comprehend wtf he was trying to do. Still 3 games to save the season so there's still some hope but it's fading fast.

We're down for sure and at this rate it could be straight down. When the post split fixtures were announced we couldn't have hand picked them better ourselves.

We have now lost the opening 2 games of these which were both at home. Absolutely unforgivable!

There was an air today after the calamitous blunder that suggested everyone else m the stadium knew the game was up.

Don't think I've ever seen a more talentless, gutless insipid team.

Jules, Bowman and Clay were the dubs today. What were they ever going to do to save the day?!?!

I don't expect our subs to be world beaters but I do expect them to be better than me!!

I though young Campbell was immense fought for everything so why sub him ?

McHugh and Campbell were probably our best players today and he chooses Campbell to take off.

As poor as we were today Robinson's substitutions pulled a defeat out of a draw.

Better not be manager on the first day of next season.

• Like 3

Another game. Another self-inflicted defeat.

I've sometimes found it a little frustrating the way some of our support can cut the team absolutely no slack at all. Like the chat last week where some seemed unwilling to show any sympathy for, what to my mind at least, was the undisputable fact that officiating errors had cost us both points and places; instead preferring to focus on highlighting the deficiencies of the team.

If I've learned anything from today, it's that we all having our breaking point where the sympathy runs thin!

Like Dundee last week we've shafted ourselves and despite that once again our opponents were hardly in it and it was a game we should never have lost, I find myself thinking that indeed we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

It was a shockingly bad few minutes. From the seemingly unnecessary decision by Robinson to replace Hammell with Jules, the unfathomable decision by Jules to keep that ball in play on the by-line when it was going out and McHugh hesitating rather than getting the ball to fuck, it was shambolic stuff.

We're fucking it up big style and we're doing it all by ourselves.

To have the opportunity to go into that Accies game next weekend three points clear of them and in the knowledge could just about make us safe and come up with such an insipid uninspiring display is so disappointing. And whilst not playing particularly well to still have all those set piece opportunities and do nothing with them is equally frustrating.

I must confess my faith has been dented somewhat in the last week, or perhaps more accurately my trust in the team to be able to do what is necessary without a fuck up along the way has been dented.

Very nervous indeed about next Saturday.

• Like 2

We're going down. As i've said before when leanne Demster left us the new chief excec was out of his depth and hired duff / Couldn't care less managers who in turn signed total shite couldn't care less players. When we do go down and we will we need to clear the decks. Zak Jules should never have been signed on loan for a Scottish Premier league club in a million feckin years.

Another game. Another self-inflicted defeat.

I've sometimes found it a little frustrating the way some of our support can cut the team absolutely no slack at all. Like the chat last week where some seemed unwilling to show any sympathy for, what to my mind at least, was the undisputable fact that officiating errors had cost us both points and places; instead preferring to focus on highlighting the deficiencies of the team.

If I've learned anything from today, it's that we all having our breaking point where the sympathy runs thin!

Like Dundee last week we've shafted ourselves and despite that once again our opponents were hardly in it and it was a game we should never have lost, I find myself thinking that indeed we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

It was a shockingly bad few minutes. From the seemingly unnecessary decision by Robinson to replace Hammell with Jules, the unfathomable decision by Jules to keep that ball in play on the by-line when it was going out and McHugh hesitating rather than getting the ball to fuck, it was shambolic stuff.

We're fucking it up big style and we're doing it all by ourselves.

To have the opportunity to go into that Accies game next weekend three points clear of them and in the knowledge could just about make us safe and come up with such an insipid uninspiring display is so disappointing. And whilst not playing particularly well to still have all those set piece opportunities and do nothing with them is equally frustrating.

I must confess my faith has been dented somewhat in the last week, or perhaps more accurately my trust in the team to be able to do what is necessary without a fuck up along the way has been dented.

Very nervous indeed about next Saturday.

Andy welcome to the dark side B-) I agree some of us have been focus sussing on deficiencies but some of the performances have been atrocious and even allowing for the fact we have been unfortunate with decisions we should not have been in a position to have to rely on these. We are disorganised, have no real fight and too many players avoiding responsibility. I hate criticising the team but this is the worst team I have seen in my all my time supporting the club. We did have some bright spots but overall this season has been shit from start to finish. Changes required in Board, management and playing squad starting at the end of this season irrespective of what happens. I do hope that even if we stay up the board realise that current set up is not working.

• Like 1

Poor line up again today with the manager insisting with square pegs in round holes. I thought McHugh and Campbell were decent and tried hard and Lasley and Hammell at least tried hard but both are done. The least said about the rest the better , even Moults level dropped today to mediocre and he looked unfit . The lack of fight passion and togetherness was alarming but not unexpected .

Bringing on clay in front of Faddy In those circumstances just beggars belief.

Must beat Accies next week or it's the play offs at very best

Never been so angry after a game as I was today! County looked decent on the ball while offering little attack-wise. We had plenty balls into the area, f@@k knows how many corners, but no one even near it?!!

It was obvious in the second half that 1 goal was going to win it, cue the fucking self destruct button. At that point, the team were beat. Pathetic.

I am now reduced to zero faith that we will stay up. If we're lucky enough to avoid 12th, we'll get beaten in the playoffs. You actually don't even need to attack to beat us - just sit tight and defend and we'll fucking throw one in.

• Like 1

A plea to the Well Bois. You've done a lot for the club but please please keep Politics out of Fir Park. It only serves to divide the support at a time when we need to stick together.

Yeah I'll second that. Keep it to the football. Leave divisive politics/ religion etc to the ugly sisters.

A plea to the Well Bois. You've done a lot for the club but please please keep Politics out of Fir Park. It only serves to divide the support at a time when we need to stick together.

I may have missed it from the Cooper but what politics were on show today?

Full credit to them in their fight against Tory austerity with the foodbank collection.

I'm a glass half full type of guy, but after that, we look doomed. We created a decent amount of chances, our supposed top level striking duo Moult and McDonald did not look interested in getting on the end of them (both will be elsewhere next season) and Robbo, after dropping Samson for errors, inexplicably brings on Jules for Hammel, who then has a complete brain fart leading to their goal.

The board are culpable for taking the easy option in hiring Robbo, who's clearly well out his depth. Their decision looks increasingly to be leading to a good few years in the lower tiers for our club. Spent my Saturday dinner time explaining to my kids what relegation is.

I was keeping my mate updated with text messages today and had my full time text written just after County scored. No way were we going to equalise. No quality, no fight, no cohesion, just 11 individuals running around like headless chickens.

Summed things up when we brought Griffiths up for a corner but took it before he got anywhere near their penalty box.

We don't know the meaning of the word team.