Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Ross County Sat 6 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Are they likely to have Van Der Weg at left back? Cadden has absolutely destroyed him in games this season. We need to play him wide midfield, play to our strengths and get someone else to play right back.

That works for me as well to be fair...McMillan or Ferguson with Cadden playing right mid

All ifs, buts and maybes and I might be slightly out, but I think if we lose v Ross County and Accies beat Inverness, if we then lose v Accies the following week and if Dundee have picked up more than 1 point in their two games over the same period, then we'll be on the play offs.

Not that I've been thinking about it.

Interesting stat re -1 goal difference in Robinsons 8 games, it certainly aint him thats got us into this mess. Agree with a lot of what you say regards the manager however Dundee sussed how to play against our current set up and McIntyre will have watched with interest so a plan 'b' is required. The fact there is no clear view from posters as to what personnel should fill what position in a 4-4-2 shows the difficulty the manager faces.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

To be fair you wouldnt need to be a MENSA candidate to suss out how to play us. You could actually employ next to no tactics whats so ever and beat us very easily. If I managed a team against us I would merely tell my players to keep closing us down dont break sweat trying to score just bide your time and Motherwell will give you at least 3/4 gilt edged gifts.

All these guys lauding Robinson for his goal difference in charge. Great point! I forgot we get additional points for 1-0 or 2-1 losses rather than 4-0 & 5-1!

I dont give a fuck if were losing 1-0 or 36-0 at this point of the season, were still fucking losing!

The big issue is us not only losing games and points, were now potentially losing the few fans we have left because Mr Cheap Option is bringing back the horrific brand of anti football that brought him so much success at Oldham!

To be fair to Robinson we've been haemorrhaging fans for 4 years. Our attendances this season have not altered one bit as a result of his appointment.

Are they likely to have Van Der Weg at left back? Cadden has absolutely destroyed him in games this season. We need to play him wide midfield, play to our strengths and get someone else to play right back.

Yes. But according to Ross County fans he started off poorly but has come on to a game since then.

To be fair to Robinson we've been haemorrhaging fans for 4 years. Our attendances this season have not altered one bit as a result of his appointment.

I don't know about that.

We got a good crowd in for the Accies game and then lost over a thousand of them 10 days later after a horror show.

I don't know about that.

We got a good crowd in for the Accies game and then lost over a thousand of them 10 days later after a horror show.

Average league attendance is down about 400 this season on last season but still up on the Barraclough season.

2014/15 - 4,286

2015/16 - 4,843

2016/17 - 4,477

The single biggest factor is away fans in my opinion. This season we have been hampered by only having 2 OF home matches in the league and some poor scheduling - Aberdeen on 23rd of December was one of our lowest attendances of the season.

• Like 2

Can't believe some people on here want Ryan Bowman in our team for Saturday he's got to be one of the worst players I've seen at Fir Park. Does absolutely nothing. We need to play 4-4-2. Hope the likes of MacDonald and Pearson are fit. Cadden at right back cos McMillan is also crap he can't control a ball or make a pass. Big bonus that Boyce isn't playing . We need to get the 3 points no matter what.

I would put Bowman in the NIcky Law catagory. I don't think he is good enough quality wise if we want to be challenging for a Top 6 position but I don't think you can fault the guy for effort or work rate. He's at the club and if he gets a chance that's all you can really ask.

I would put Bowman in the NIcky Law catagory. I don't think he is good enough quality wise if we want to be challenging for a Top 6 position but I don't think you can fault the guy for effort or work rate. He's at the club and if he gets a chance that's all you can really ask.

Presumably you mean Josh Law.

If you play up front you either have to chip in with goals or be really good at something else. He is inept at every aspect of football and has scored one goal in eight months. There are 12 year olds who could beat him in the air due to the timing of his jumps.

Average league attendance is down about 400 this season on last season but still up on the Barraclough season.

2014/15 - 4,286

2015/16 - 4,843

2016/17 - 4,477

The single biggest factor is away fans in my opinion. This season we have been hampered by only having 2 OF home matches in the league and some poor scheduling - Aberdeen on 23rd of December was one of our lowest attendances of the season.

As far as this season is concerned an additional game against one of the gruesome twosome would add about another 200 or so onto the season's average. In terms of the figures, quite significant.

Presumably you mean Josh Law.

If you play up front you either have to chip in with goals or be really good at something else. He is inept at every aspect of football and has scored one goal in eight months. There are 12 year olds who could beat him in the air due to the timing of his jumps.

Yeah I did. Nicky was obviously much better than that!

As far as this season is concerned an additional game against one of the gruesome twosome would add about another 200 or so onto the season's average. In terms of the figures, quite significant.

It would amount to about 10% of the season total. Our through the gates total for league matches so far this season is 76,113.

Just called the club who confirmed you can bring a friend for free by bringing voucher ticket F from the season book. Think you need to bring it before the ticket office closes on Friday.

Odd that this doesn't appear to be advertised anywhere. I guess it's all about #MadeInMotherwell these days.

• Like 1

Just called the club who confirmed you can bring a friend for free by bringing voucher ticket F from the season book. Think you need to bring it before the ticket office closes on Friday.

Is this genuine? Surely you would, you know, advertise this offer in some way.