Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Ross County Sat 6 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

ICT one up against Hamilton. We can't win. This is giving me the fear.

Hamilton been rank rotten so far, hopefully they put in a similar performance against us next week but generally they don't seem to have any issue raising their game when we come to town. ICT win may not be ideal but if we get three points today it would then give us the chance to build on it against Accies. Easier said than done and of course its assuming things stay the way they are at the moment.

Somewhat confident we can get a result today but it will be a hard graft no doubt.

If Accies lose and we win today then we could go to NDP knowing a win would essentially see us safe, and potentially see Accies dumped into the playoffs. That would make a dismal season somewhat more pleasant!

• Like 1

Samson had that position firmly in his grasp but he's dropped it right to the other fella....

I'm assuming he stopped it but then palmed it back out....

Good a 4-4-2 formation.

We need big performances today.

Samson deserved dropping long ago!

However, hope this doesn't backfire!

Give the young lad some protection and play further upfield. Hope Ainsworth and Frear can keep their wide players pinned back.

I'm expecting Hammell to break down at some point, but hope he can still put in a good performance.

Desperately need the 3 points now.