Scottish Premiership Hamilton Accies V Motherwell Sat 13 May 15:00

Kmcalpin

Apologies for starting this thread early but does anyone know if this game will be all ticket? We haven't sold out our full allocation in the past but given the significance of this particular game its possible we may do on this occasion. The reason that I ask is that the game is just over a week away and for many who live away from Motherwell, Saturday may be their only chance to pick up tickets. An announcement should have been made before this. Extra pressure on our ticket office staff they could do without.

Have you tried contacting the club? I'm sure they'll know better than posters on here.

And where would the fun be in that?

Perfectly reasonable to expect the club to promote the sale of tickets through their various social media outlets and encourage an early purchase. Not that it'll make any difference to the usual farcical turnstile scenes at ND Park.

• Like 1

Remains to be seen whether they go down the all-ticket only route. I could actually see the police push for it given the importance of the fixture for both teams and the queuing shambles last time, not that tickets will make much odds if the stewards slow access to a trickle again.

But games there have tended to follow a pattern where they put tickets on sale with the rider that there may be a cash gate, which 48 hours before kick-off is duly confirmed.

Let's be honest though it isn't in Accies interest. Motherwell are one of their big earners in terms of away supports, they surely aren't going to cost themselves money and make it more difficult than it needs to be. Particularly when it could be the last for a bit!

Good news is I think we will lose on Saturday in fact I'm certain we will but as I thought we would win last 2 games and we lost just hope I'm wrong as usual . Unfortunately that's only positive I have as we are rank rotten with a clueless manager and imo we're going down.

Could be a blood bath next week. Robinson needs to get them fired up although you would think they could do that by themselves. Hopefully controlled aggression and keep 11 players on the field. While I understand all the doom and gloom it's not over yet. As for Robinson he needs to play players in their proper positions and not get fancy with tactics or team formations. Having said that he may struggle with full back positions but whoever he picks need to play as full back not some wierdass do everything role. We can escape this. Yes we can. COYW

2-1 Hamilton. They are shite, we are worse! We cant score more than one, but cannot stop conceding goals. I believe we will fluke a goal somehow but we will lose a goal and contrive to throw away a killer goal to hand Hamilton the points.

My mate is a coach driver and took the Caley team down to the U20 game v Us last week. He said there was nothing between the teams till we brought our 3 subs on, who were "fucking tremendous" and won us the points. Those kids I believe were 15,15 & 14!

We have some phenomenal youngsters, but if I were them,Id be working my ticket and moving to a club who actually had senior players who could control and pass a football.

Our team lack quality,our team lack fight, our team lack organization and our coaching team lack even the smallest shred of tactical nous and motivational drive. Its for that reason that I genuinely believe we will take 1 point from the next 2 games, and go into the Caley game in a shootout to see who finishes 11th and who is automatically relegated

Anything but a win aka miracle here and I think we'll do lucky to finish 11th. Based on the last couple defeats being more or less carbon copies of our season, it's clear we haven't learned from the many mistakes that have got us here. A win and there's hope that accies won't win thereafter, sealing 10th. We certainly ain't beating killie at home and when we don't, that final ict game could pan out to be the nightmare scenario depending on next week's result.