Scottish Premiership Hamilton Accies V Motherwell Sat 13 May 15:00

Kmcalpin

The club tweeted that there were 500 tickets left about 1pm from our total allocation of c. 2,200. Expecting to sell out by tomorrow afternoon.

Hopefully we're a fair bit passed the 1,700 mark with the late opening tonight. if we could hit 2,500 - 3,000 it'd be some effort by the fans. Hopefully the players can rise to the occasion.

Edit - club just tweeted there's less than 300 tickets remaining.

Does the 2200 allocation include the gazebo?

I assume it will be a complete free for all for seats.

Thats just the Spice of Life Stand and not the Gazebo. If everyone behaves themselves and sticks to their allotted seats then there should be no problem but I can't see that happening. Hopefully stewards would step in to defuse matters.

Thats just the Spice of Life Stand and not the Gazebo. If everyone behaves themselves and sticks to their allotted seats then there should be no problem but I can't see that happening. Hopefully stewards would step in to defuse matters.

I'd imagine it'll be a bit of a free for all. The Bois will likely congregate at the end closest to the main stand regardless of seat numbers. If they're likely to add a lot of noise and colour then they should batter in

2 positive results out of the last 3 are essential. One of these must be a win against Accies. A win for Accies means we need two results that they don't get over the course of the last two games. A draw means we are still behind and they just need to match our results. In that situation a last minute winner for Accies in the last game could do for us.

A 3-0 win would make such a difference tomorrow.

The ticket office told my dad that the bois had been allocated the top corner furthest away from Accies. Let's see how that works out.

That's a poor show. They've not to best of my knowledge bought a group of tickets and certainly don't intend to sit there...

I see we're training on the astro today, I think the Killie surface is generally regarded to be better than the one at Accies, but 7/9 on artificial surfaces this season, hopefully a good omen.

Trying to cling on to any positive at the moment, potential to be our best away support in years tomorrow.

As accies are insisting on allocated seats tomorrow wonder if it's a tactic to split up the Well Bois tomorrow throughout the stand . If that was to happen can see a lot of problems pre match re seating arrangements

On a completely different subject is there any truth that accies we're giving away free tickets in Hamilton town centre to bolster there pathetic core support for the game tomorrow

After watching so much utter dung this season, I seriously contemplated not going to this one...against my better judgement I've collapsed and bought my tickets.

We've seen it all before, a huge Motherwell crowd doesnt necessarily equate to a happy outcome, but I sure as fuck hope it helps us this time. Lose this tomorrow and we're virtually guaranteed to finish in the bottom 2...win it, and we're almost safe

• Like 2

Being Hamilton I'm sure will be total cock up as always takes over half an hour to get in . I remember the good old days when clubs cared about fans and delayed kick offs if fans outside now they don't give a toss and kick off regardless of queues outside .Its not on TV so imo if accies can't get fans in on time the kick off should be delayed as there the slowest turnstyle operators in the country .

• Like 1

Being Hamilton I'm sure will be total cock up as always takes over half an hour to get in . I remember the good old days when clubs cared about fans and delayed kick offs if fans outside now they don't give a toss and kick off regardless of queues outside .Its not on TV so imo if accies can't get fans in on time the kick off should be delayed as there the slowest turnstyle operators in the country .

To be fair, I think the problems last time were caused largely by not seperating the cash and ticket turnstiles, leading to folk with tickets being stuck in a queue while folk payed in. if they'd made one entrance ticket and one cash they would've at least relieved the queues for those with tickets.

I was paying cash, but the people around me who had gone to fir park to get tickets, were rightly pissed off, as it had no benefit to them.

The turnstile operators were pathetic though! Completely disorganised and clueless.

As accies are insisting on allocated seats tomorrow wonder if it's a tactic to split up the Well Bois tomorrow throughout the stand . If that was to happen can see a lot of problems pre match re seating arrangements

On a completely different subject is there any truth that accies we're giving away free tickets in Hamilton town centre to bolster there pathetic core support for the game tomorrow

Think that sums it up. Creative bunch our Bois though and that would lead into your second point.

Do Accies not offer free tickets in their town centre for every match much to the annoyance of their erm, core support? For a club who play up the 'derby' tag (as our club has of late) to do that for a match against us with as much at stake is laughable. This is how it feels to be Accies...

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised at this as they have allowed fans to bring a friend in previous meeting against us to help bolster there support which of course never worked whilst at the same time charging our support a premium.

Looking forward to the game, I would take any win as NDP is generally a place of misery. No doubt Imrie and Crawford will be geared up as per but think we will have enough to grind out a win.

Interesting weekend ahead. Caley vs Killie, Caley know someone or both will lose points in our game so ground can be made up whereas Killie can secure their Premiership status with a win.