Scottish Premiership Hamilton Accies V Motherwell Sat 13 May 15:00

Kmcalpin

Thats just the Spice of Life Stand and not the Gazebo. If everyone behaves themselves and sticks to their allotted seats then there should be no problem but I can't see that happening. Hopefully stewards would step in to defuse matters.

Not a chance the allotted seats will get adhered to

Fantastic effort by the fans to shift that amount of tickets. If the players can't fire themselves up for this one they should hang up their boots. That said, even if they are up for it, the bigger problem is most of them aren't very good, to put it mildly.

I have my doubts about Robinson's ability as a manager also so the overall picture is very bleak.

That said, a win here and a win on Tuesday and we're safe. Simples!

Would love to be proved wrong, but I'm still convinced we'll lose all 5 post split fixtures.

Turnstiles will be opening 15 minutes early to account for the large away support

Think this might be why - "Stewards and Police will be on hand to show you to your seats as there will be a strict allocated seating policy in operation" and at half-time they will distribute ice-cream at the aisle exits - just like the old day's at the cinema.

This is gonna be fun.

I emailed them last year about why no flags banners etc . Response I got was we were using them to hide flares in the ground . I asked them why Celtic were allowed all there banners and they said they had no issue with Celtic re flares and each game was risk assessed individually .

I emailed them last year about why no flags banners etc . Response I got was we were using them to hide flares in the ground . I asked them why Celtic were allowed all there banners and they said they had no issue with Celtic re flares and each game was risk assessed individually .

I think its safe to say Hamilton have taken the reigns from St Mirren in making the match experience as poor as possible for the spectator. I see they have installed a big black net as well at the away end.

Hope we truly pump them.

Well I'm flabbergasted. My protest flares will be getting worn on Saturday.

• Like 1

Well I can't wait to be ushered to my seat by my own personal steward.

I may purchase a snack and a refreshment at the interval, perhaps even hire the opera glasses.

Those chaps certainly know how to put on a show...

Don't forget your Galilean Binoculars.