Scottish Premiership Hamilton Accies V Motherwell Sat 13 May 15:00

Kmcalpin

We're all aware of Hammell's limitations in his old age.....but my god I'm praying he's fit. The thought of choosing between Chalmers and Jules is like choosing which chib you'd like to be beaten up with.

Sad day when you're dreaming about Francis-Angol playing left back.....

• Like 2

I picked up my tickets this morning. All ticket now and Accies have demanded we sell from the back of the stand forwards with allocated seats for everyone, which won't happen obviously.

If previous visits to NDP are anything to go by then I'd get there early. Could be a nightmare to get in.

A good vocal support makes a difference to any team but a good support on edge is no advantage whatsoever . I do hope we turn out in big numbers and get behind the team from the 1st minute and hope it inspires them .I agree a big support does not guarantee success but if it gets behind the team from the off then it can definitely help .

A bit of interesting (and rather depressing) reading about Saturday's game, particularly if you're into your stats.

https://twitter.com/clydessb/status/861855055565262848

Ouch, but positive that we've only lost one of nine games this season against our remaining three opponents. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

I picked up my tickets this morning. All ticket now and Accies have demanded we sell from the back of the stand forwards with allocated seats for everyone, which won't happen obviously.

If previous visits to NDP are anything to go by then I'd get there early. Could be a nightmare to get in.

I don't see the point in selling tickets from the back down unless we don't fill the stand, in which case the front rows would be left vacant. If the stand is full...... I wonder too if we do sell out the end stand whether we'll be given tickets for the temporary stand or whether Accies would prefer to keep that empty.

Anyway lets hope the entry arrangements are better organised.

I don't see the point in selling tickets from the back down unless we don't fill the stand, in which case the front rows would be left vacant.

The team probably deserved to be relegated on Saturday's performance.

If we don't sell out the stand at Accies the supporters deserve to be relegated too.

26bd.png⚽️Derby day on Saturday

260e.png☎️Call on 01698 333 333

26d4.png⛔️No pay on the gate

You were magnificent last time we visited Accies, we hope to see you all again on Saturday

PRICES - Adults £22 Concessions at £12.

⏱Tickets are selling fast and the ticket office is open late on Thursday until 7pm.

Instead of expecting us to be magnificent how about the Team being anything less than their usual abysmal at NDP

Accies website saying we will get East stand if Norh Stand sells out but wound be pleasantly surprised if that happened . This game is massive for us and although team don't really deserve it ,I hope we can sell out the North Stand and get the East stand as well as can't remember that ever happening previously .

• Like 1

based on what ?

Based on they havent beaten us this season , they got pumped by ICT at the weekend and he isnt a lily livered cheese eating surrender monkey , id imagine.

Some of our support are a right shower of snivelling brats , we might end up in the play off , we might go down automatically but as it stands we have a good chance of reaching the safety of third bottom so rather than roll over we go for it.

I'll be over there up for it like most of our support who have the stomach for the fight , youd be as well sitting in the hoose poking yerself with knitting needles

• Like 6

Who suggesting we roll over , its not about rolling over its about ability. I was merely interested on what you base your confidence. I see you base it on previous games and the fact Accies lost on Saturday and if that gives you confidence fair enough. If moaning about the fact we are utter shite makes me a snivelling brat then fair enough.

Accies website saying we will get East stand if Norh Stand sells out but wound be pleasantly surprised if that happened . This game is massive for us and although team don't really deserve it ,I hope we can sell out the North Stand and get the East stand as well as can't remember that ever happening previously .

Nobody will sit in their allocated seats, folk arriving at 2:50 won't be able to find a seat, they'll mill about at the front of the stand arguing with stewards, and eventually get let sit in the gazebo about 20 minutes into the game.

We'll pump them 1 each too.

• Like 1

There will be plenty of seats available. Probably some in our end but definitely loads in the home stand.

Oddly enough the home stand is not all ticket and there will be a PATG facility for home fans. Surely it should be the same for all fans, home or away?

Oddly enough the home stand is not all ticket and there will be a PATG facility for home fans. Surely it should be the same for all fans, home or away?

This is Hamilton Accies. A matchday operation that doesn't align with top flight football at any rate. Allocated seats? Laughable in the extreme, an attempt to discourage our normal fan gatherings in creating the backing the team receive anytime we are there?

Starting to get the battle fever on mind you...

• Like 2

I see it's Kevin Glancy again he was ref last time we played them and he failed to see ball over line hope he's up to speed this time as will have a massive bearing on the game .Not looking for anything except a fair crack at it just hope he's not a talking point and its the football that makes the headlines .

We're all aware of Hammell's limitations in his old age.....but my god I'm praying he's fit. The thought of choosing between Chalmers and Jules is like choosing which chib you'd like to be beaten up with.

Sad day when you're dreaming about Francis-Angol playing left back.....

Sadly I cannot see Hammell being risked on the artificial surface and unfortunately I see Jules might play at left back!! I know he probably made his biggest mistake that he will ever make in his footballing career, surely he is learning from these, what I remember he did make an excellent tackle on a Ross County player in the penalty box, so he may have the potential, but sadly not with MFC