Scottish Premiership Hamilton Accies V Motherwell Sat 13 May 15:00

Kmcalpin

Why? Its part of the stadium, its been fully vetted by HSE, it regularly hosts hordes of Rangers and Celtic fans. Why would the police not allow a limited number of pay at the gate 'well fans?

It's the pay at the gate bit that surprises me. I can only assume they've decided sales have dried up and there won't be much demand.

It's the pay at the gate bit that surprises me. I can only assume they've decided sales have dried up and there won't be much demand.

Club sold out earlier with many still wanting tickets, dunno why they dont make that stand available more often.

As poor a performance as Iv seen most weeks

Been like watching a game of heady tennis first half, Hamilton using the surface to their advantage,moving the ball quickly,creating space. We can't cope

Couple of occasions we have played the ball on the deck have been the two shots on goal

Referee is all over the shop. Card happy

Bookings have been baffling. Similar to previous weeks weeks where we haven't looked in too much bother, but neither keeper has made a save.

Clay with a couple of efforts just past the post for us. But overall a scrappy, nervy game.

I see it's Kevin Glancy again he was ref last time we played them and he failed to see ball over line hope he's up to speed this time as will have a massive bearing on the game .Not looking for anything except a fair crack at it just hope he's not a talking point and its the football that makes the headlines .

Breaking news - he's still shite