Mcgee The Ego Has Spoken.

gilmour

Mixed feelings on McCall, we had some good seasons and the cup run without ever playing really great football. But he did chuck it and left us in a mess which he could have compounded by getting us relegated.

He built a good team with Higdon et al

Whilst McCall gave us some great times as well fan in the league, i wanted him sacked immediately after the Albion Rovers cup defeat, while we finished 2nd that season some the football we played was fucking murder a lot like this season but we ground out results.

I also believe in my opinion that when he left us he knew fine well he was getting the rangers job and it was hilarious we cost him any chance of getting it long term after pumping them in the play off.

Mixed feelings on McCall, we had some good seasons and the cup run without ever playing really great football. But he did chuck it and left us in a mess which he could have compounded by getting us relegated.

I've read on here a few times "he should do the decent thing and resign" regarding McGhee. Thought what McCall did was somewhat noble.

We did well under mccall, but to move to the team trying to relegate us purely on the strength of his hunnery is something I won't forget. I was delighted to see him get his jotters from the jobby mob

Have often see you talk shite but I'm on board with you here, he dropped us as soon as his reputation was at risk and didn't waste a moment snapping up the h*n job.

• Like 1